• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UCC/OCDO End-Of-Summer Barbeque, September 17th, 5:00pm

MichaelD

I'd have preferred August but there were no available Saturday reservation spots, so...
Announcing the UCC/OCDO End-Of-Summer Barbeque!

Place: Millrace Park, 5400 South 1150 West, Taylorsville, UT
Date: September 17, 2011
Time: 5:00pm-9:00pm (or thereabouts)

I have the East Pavilion reserved; look for UCC/OCDO signs.

I'll have a couple of portable propane grills along, but anyone who wants to bring theirs is more than welcome.
This will be a ‘bring your own meat’ event; in fact, this is a ‘bring everything you want to eat or drink’ event.
I intend to bring a treat to share, and attendees are encouraged to do the same.

This might be in bad taste, but… there was a $75 fee for reserving the pavilion; donations are appreciated. :cool:

MichaelD

September 17th is coming up fast! Mark your calendars!

I have a couple Winchester 333 .22lr bulk-packs I'm going to be giving away as door prizes.