• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Enough is enough people. It's go time...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I applaud your enthusiasm, but we haven't all been just sitting on our duffs. WCI has been doing much and is largely responsible for all that has been gained so far.

Seriously ???? Oak Are U totally FRAKING kidding me ???!!!! WCI while doing something to help out the cause is a very Tiny voice in Madison, VERY TINY, almost not ever there !!! The NRA make WCI sound like a little mosquito buzzing by your ear. You would give the credit to WCI ????? WHAT A BROWN NOSER !!! Your comments are that of a Complete freeeking MORON ! The people, you know the CITIZENS of Wisconsin , The Thousands & Thousands of Wisconsin residents that have emailed, called & written their elected officials, the Radio Personalities like Vicki McKenna & in Green Bay Jerry Bader have all done more for Concealed carry than WCI could ever have done.... PLEASE take that thing OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OAK....there more appropriate places for that ...........................:(

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I 100 % agree with you that it's go time, our elected officials do not represent the people both in Wisconsin & in Wash DC, they represent their own agenda's. My idea of GO TIME is not a protest in Madtown that will be all of 100 people..it's the other thing......read between the lines.

M

McX

I 100 % agree with you that it's go time, our elected officials do not represent the people both in Wisconsin & in Wash DC, they represent their own agenda's. My idea of GO TIME is not a protest in Madtown that will be all of 100 people..it's the other thing......read between the lines.

free guns and ammo at Glock's place today!

Deadscott

I do not believe any state that allows Constitutional Carry now started out that way. I believe they all started out the same way we are, permitted conceal carry then moving forward to true Constitutional Carry.

One step at a time, slow and steady,.................................I don't want to come across to the general public like the Radical Left is doing now.

Let the rain drops wear the rock away grasshopper

paul@paul-fisher.com

I do not believe any state that allows Constitutional Carry now started out that way. I believe they all started out the same way we are, permitted conceal carry then moving forward to true Constitutional Carry.

One step at a time, slow and steady,.................................I don't want to come across to the general public like the Radical Left is doing now.

Let the rain drops wear the rock away grasshopper

Vermont.