Thread: North WV Shops With AK's ?

Exclamation North WV Shops With AK's ?

Hello,

Im looking to buy a Romanian AK underfolder. Would like to find a shop somewhere in or near Morgantown, Fairmont or Wheeling WV.

If you guys know of any places, please let me know.
    And if the shop has a website, that would be good to.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Sig229; 06-16-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Check out Cabelas in Wheeling. They have an AMAZING selection of rifles of all type, new and used, and their prices are reasonable.

And the big pawn shop in Wheeling (Outdoor Store, 1065 Main Street, Wheeling, WV 26003 (304) 233-1080 ‎) sometimes has AKs. But if you go to the "Outdoor Store", don't set ANYTHING you own down anywhere. I once "lost" a 14kt gold college class ring when I took it off and set it on the counter for about 30 seconds to test the grips on a 1911 I was considering purchasing when I lived there...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Thanks,

I'll check out Cabelas and the pawn shop you mentioned next week.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson