Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SB93 to be taken up by the House on 6/21 at 10:01am

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

SB93 to be taken up by the House on 6/21 at 10:01am

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Roll Call....

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    My Representative, Amy Loudenbeck,45th Assembly District, will vote for passage. How do the rest of our reps line up?

Yes votes for SB93 As of 6-17, 7:20pm
    Loudenbeck

Nass
    August
    Farrow

Meyer
    Knodl
    Litjens
    Marklein
    Ripp
    Kramer
    Krug
    Vruwink
    Kerkman
    Spanbauer
    Klenke
    Last edited by davegran; 06-21-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Making a list of "Yes" votes for SB93
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Nass and August said they will as well.

I am thinking, based on what happened in the Senate, this will pass without changes and then on to Gov. Walkers desk...

They want to get it done....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Farrow is for it. He was a cosponsor of the original SB93.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

AR-10........lol. It has to be a sign

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Meyer will vote for it.

Hebl will be against it, and be one of those who blather on and on, repeating what has already been said, without facts to back it up.

Knodl will vote for it.

Litjens will vote for it

Kauffert is a wild card in my opinion. He owns a trophy/engraving store which receives revenues from the school district, as well as a pub which supports the habits of the local union millworkers. I (and many in my district) believe this is why he voted against the budget bill in the spring. I did send him (and the rest of the representatives) a note to remind everyone that his obligations to his constituents should come before his personal business affairs. Hopefully he will listen.
    skorittnig

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Marklein - R, 51st, Will be for.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Ripp - R, 47th, has been very supportive of 2A issues in the past. I would put him in the yes column.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Kramer will vote for it.

Quote Originally Posted by apierce918 View Post
    Litjens will vote for it
    The only way she wouldn't vote for this is if it's because she wants constitutional carry instead.

Pridemore is a given. Not so sure about my guy Petersen. He never says Jack...
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Krug stated in the WI Rapids paper that he is on board.
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Rep. Amy Sue Vruwink, D-Milladore says that she is in per an article in the WI Rapids press.

I Got a letter in the mail responding to one of my e-mails a while back regarding Constitutional Carry... In part...

"I do support concealed carry and will keep your comments in mind when the legislation reaches the Assembly for a vote"....

Dated June 10th, 2011

Samantha Kerkman 66th Assembly District = Yes vote...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

I TT one of Sen Galloways office peeps today, he did indicate that there would probably be more BS amendments to try and stall the process. All in all, her office has positive expectations.
    On a side note, earlier this month I did call Hansens office expressed my opinion on SB93 and surprise surprise I got no response, either way.
    Fact, there will be 99 people in the Assembly VS only 33 in the Senate, I would expect more hot air!
    Keeping fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    My Representative, Amy Loudenbeck,45th Assembly District, will vote for passage. How do the rest of our reps line up?

Yes votes for SB93 As of 6-16, 10:42pm
    Loudenbeck
    Nass
    August
    Farrow
    Meyer
    Knodl
    Litjens
    Marklein
    Ripp
    Kramer
    Pridemore
    Krug
    Vruwink
    Kerkman
    Well, the bill was cosponsored by the following (Deleted some names that I spotted in the list above)...I should hope they'll be voting yes....
    Cosponsored by Representatives Mursau, Kleefisch, Kapenga, Kestell, Knilans, Knudson, Kooyenga, Kuglitsch, T. Larson, LeMahieu, Murtha, Rivard, Severson, Strachota, Tauchen, Thiesfeldt and Wynn

I expect a party-line vote with some Dems scattered in the yah column, much like the senate. No worries there.

The amendments worry me and I think they will try damned hard to add increased training, drop hunters safety, etc.

The Milwaukee PD is putting together a video about training with 4 TV stations in the Milwaukee area. It deals with "police training', but the timing can be for only one reason. Look at the Milwaukee PD page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/milwaukeepolice

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Guess View Post
    I expect a party-line vote with some Dems scattered in the yah column, much like the senate. No worries there.

The amendments worry me and I think they will try damned hard to add increased training, drop hunters safety, etc.

The Milwaukee PD is putting together a video about training with 4 TV stations in the Milwaukee area. It deals with "police training', but the timing can be for only one reason. Look at the Milwaukee PD page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/milwaukeepolice
    Don't worry too much. They know the Senate will be out till Fall, and they want to pass it as is. They don't have much of a leg to stand on to force amendments anyways. Heck, even the senate vote had Lena Taylor's vote from Milwaukee. I predict over 66 votes for aye, most likely closer to 70. As is.

bahahaha, look how the reporter is holding the gun. they go through this training and they didnt even point out the basics?

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    Well, the bill was cosponsored by the following (Deleted some names that I spotted in the list above)...I should hope they'll be voting yes....
    Cosponsored by Representatives Mursau, Kleefisch, Kapenga, Kestell, Knilans, Knudson, Kooyenga, Kuglitsch, T. Larson, LeMahieu, Murtha, Rivard, Severson, Strachota, Tauchen, Thiesfeldt and Wynn
    No "hopes" on this list. They don't get on unless they have told one of us that they are on board. Ask your Representative and let him/her know in no uncertain terms that you want this bill straight up with no more amendments.
    Last edited by davegran; 06-17-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast