• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB93 to be taken up by the House on 6/21 at 10:01am

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

I am thinking, based on what happened in the Senate, this will pass without changes and then on to Gov. Walkers desk...

They want to get it done....

Outdoorsman1

rcav8r

Hebl will be against it, and be one of those who blather on and on, repeating what has already been said, without facts to back it up.

skorittnig

Kauffert is a wild card in my opinion. He owns a trophy/engraving store which receives revenues from the school district, as well as a pub which supports the habits of the local union millworkers. I (and many in my district) believe this is why he voted against the budget bill in the spring. I did send him (and the rest of the representatives) a note to remind everyone that his obligations to his constituents should come before his personal business affairs. Hopefully he will listen.

Outdoorsman1

I Got a letter in the mail responding to one of my e-mails a while back regarding Constitutional Carry... In part...

"I do support concealed carry and will keep your comments in mind when the legislation reaches the Assembly for a vote"....

Dated June 10th, 2011

Samantha Kerkman 66th Assembly District = Yes vote...

Outdoorsman1

qball54208

I TT one of Sen Galloways office peeps today, he did indicate that there would probably be more BS amendments to try and stall the process. All in all, her office has positive expectations.
On a side note, earlier this month I did call Hansens office expressed my opinion on SB93 and surprise surprise I got no response, either way.
Fact, there will be 99 people in the Assembly VS only 33 in the Senate, I would expect more hot air!
Keeping fingers crossed!