• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB93 to be taken up by the House on 6/21 at 10:01am

CalicoJack10

After all this time to go over the bill, and suddenly they need to postpone the hearing so they can talk about it?

It is nice to see WCI t-shirts in the background on this channel while they discuss gun laws.

Last edited:

NakedOne

My Representative, Amy Loudenbeck,45th Assembly District, will vote for passage. How do the rest of our reps line up?

Yes votes for SB93 As of 6-17, 7:20pm
Loudenbeck

Nass
August
Farrow

Meyer
Knodl
Litjens
Marklein
Ripp
Kramer
Pridemore
Krug
Vruwink
Kerkman
Spanbauer
Klenke

Take Rep Pridemore off list, here is what he sent out this morning....

"..........The bill now heads to the state Senate this Tuesday for a vote. I'm sure that the bill will pass that chamber and the Assembly but I will not be voting for it. This is a middle of the road bill that is a compromise with the Senate but I am not a middle of the road guy. Someone has to stick up for those who believe that constitutional conceal carry should be the eventual law of the land. I don’t believe you should be required to have a permit for a constitutional right. I don’t want my name on a government list, even if it has the protection of the Justice Department and is not subject to an open records request, especially when the database serves no useful purpose. I don’t object to training if the person has never fired a handgun and doesn’t know what the ramifications of drawing his or her weapon when they intend to use it. Voluntary training would be a common sense approach but not everyone has common sense. The permit process could become available later this fall and should be available even after constitutional concealed carry passes in the future for reciprocity with other states. Currently, 48 states in our country have some kind of concealed carry legislation on the books and when Wisconsin becomes the 49th, Illinois will be the only state left without it. Again, I realize this bill gets us closer to a constitutional right to carry but this bill has too many government strings attached for me to support it!"

:banghead:

So while he supports us, he will not take a step in the right direction.

(I added the bold to his statement)

HandyHamlet

Are you kidding. If the rest of them displayed the balls your guy just showed we would have Constitutional Carry. Or a lot of Reps in prison for Weiner gate. You should feel lucky. My guy is a jackass traitor. The rest just sucked off Flynn and Walker.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Take Rep Pridemore off list, here is what he sent out this morning....

"..........The bill now heads to the state Senate this Tuesday for a vote. I'm sure that the bill will pass that chamber and the Assembly but I will not be voting for it. This is a middle of the road bill that is a compromise with the Senate but I am not a middle of the road guy. Someone has to stick up for those who believe that constitutional conceal carry should be the eventual law of the land. I don’t believe you should be required to have a permit for a constitutional right. I don’t want my name on a government list, even if it has the protection of the Justice Department and is not subject to an open records request, especially when the database serves no useful purpose. I don’t object to training if the person has never fired a handgun and doesn’t know what the ramifications of drawing his or her weapon when they intend to use it. Voluntary training would be a common sense approach but not everyone has common sense. The permit process could become available later this fall and should be available even after constitutional concealed carry passes in the future for reciprocity with other states. Currently, 48 states in our country have some kind of concealed carry legislation on the books and when Wisconsin becomes the 49th, Illinois will be the only state left without it. Again, I realize this bill gets us closer to a constitutional right to carry but this bill has too many government strings attached for me to support it!"

:banghead:

So while he supports us, he will not take a step in the right direction.

(I added the bold to his statement)

you can't be mad at the guy as he is the only one that is taking a stand for Constitutional carry. since even the Author of SB93 "Constitutional carry" PUSSED OUT & caved in to Bussiness as usual sell out politics

Last edited:

NakedOne

Are you kidding. If the rest of them displayed the balls your guy just showed we would have Constitutional Carry. Or a lot of Reps in prison for Weiner gate. You should feel lucky. My guy is a jackass traitor. The rest just sucked off Flynn and Walker.

If he would have introduced a Constitutional Carry I would be proud. While I do not think this will come down to a single vote.....IF it would i'll be VERY upset over his vote.

I think we've all done what we can up till this morning now, it's just a wait and see how the chips fall.

On that note: I'd like to thank everyone here for their hard work for calling/emailing/letters to get this as far as it has.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Never forget!!!!

I started out at the beginning of this thread listing the legislators who said they would vote for SB93, but this posting is The Wall of Shame.... It lists who voted against our Constitutional rights. Remember them when they come up for reelection.
Senate:
CARPENTER
COGGS
CULLEN
ERPENBACH
HANSEN
LARSON
MILLER
RISSER

Assembly:
BARCA D
BERCEAU D