• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't be a Weiner, keep it in your pants!!!

Lurchiron

Remember; concealed carry means keeping it covered, and not taking it out and playing with it.

Above all, friends don't let friends Twit(ter) & tweet:D:uhoh::lol::eek::dude:...

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

I would like to hang mine out in the breeze, for the world to see, whenever it suits my fancy. Alas, I live in overlapping school zones. The Federal Government says the children's right to be unprotected targets trumps my wish to free Willy*.

*short for Wilhelmina, my only side arm which was unfortunately lost in a tragic boating accident back in 1927.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

I would like to hang mine out in the breeze, for the world to see, whenever it suits my fancy. Alas, I live in overlapping school zones. The Federal Government says the children's right to be unprotected targets trumps my wish to free Willy*.

*short for Wilhelmina, my only side arm which was unfortunately lost in a tragic boating accident back in 1927.

I know how ya feel, Plissken my 8in. Colt Anaconda likes to go commando also. Maybe now he'll get the support he needs, albeit in the dark vertical confines of leather:D...

I too had a tragic boating accident, but I have both my side arms; so I can still oar a straight wake. Perhaps talking to Def Lepperd's drummer will glean you some information on one-armed rowing...just sayin:cool: