• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Assembly To Vote June 21 On CC Bill

Deadscott

The Wisconsin State Assembly will vote on a bill [SB93] next week Tuesday to legalize the carrying of concealed weapons. The Senate passed the measure earlier this week.

Republicans in the Assembly met Thursday morning during a break in the budget debate to schedule the vote Tuesday June 21 on SB93. It's the only bill they plan to take up that day.

After the Assembly passes the bill it will then head to the Governor's desk who has stated he would sign a bill that includes permitting and training. SB93 does include permitting and training.

M

McX

the 21st: my 31st wedding anniversary. perhapse this will be a good omen, all the way around!