Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Security guard tries to remove wart from finger with a shotgun !

Security guard tries to remove wart from finger with a shotgun !

Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden centre in Doncaster, UK

But he said: “The best thing is that the wart has gone. It was giving me lot of trouble.”

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tgun_1_3479514

well...you cant fix stupid
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Here's your sign...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Stupid people should not breed.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

But guys...the wart is gone!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

The guy is a freaking idiot. I hope he gets a wart on his forehead next time.

I wonder how some people make it so far in life without some Darwinian fate befalling them.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    Stupid people should not breed.
    I agree, Republicans should not breed
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_freak_66 View Post
    well...you cant fix stupid
    Yes you can.

Place the muzzle of the shotgun under his chin next time.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I agree, Republicans should not breed
    So much for liberal "civility". You're just jealous that we can. I take comfort in the future when libs abort themselves out of existence.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    So much for liberal "civility". You're just jealous that we can. I take comfort in the future when libs abort themselves out of existence.
    You are right, I am jealous that Republicans are capable of breeding stupid individuals.

All joking aside, the guy in the article is from the UK...it makes sense he would do what he did.

LOL That is about the best line I have heard in a while! Good one!!
    Last edited by merc460; 06-17-2011 at 10:06 PM.

You are right, I am jealous that Republicans are capable of breeding stupid individuals.

All joking aside, the guy in the article is from the UK...it makes sense he would do what he did.
    Your parents are republicans?

Quote Originally Posted by merc460 View Post
    Yea, but you should check this out: http://www.publicchristian.com/?p=734

It appears that states that are considered Conservative have the highest abortion rates. Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by merc460 View Post
    *Takes a bow*

Thank you...

Yea, but you should check this out: http://www.publicchristian.com/?p=734

It appears that states that are considered Conservative have the highest abortion rates. Ironic.
    Does it take into account that most abortion clinics are in areas predominately populated with democratic minorities?

Your parents are republicans?
    My dad is a Liberal Christian, and my mother is a Moderate Christian.

Insinuate, or make some overt statement...I am waiting

Does it take into account that most abortion clinics are in areas predominately populated with democratic minorities?
    How cute. So, what you are stating is that marginalized individuals (minorities) use the services. It still doesn't change the fact that the Conservative state is allowing these clinics to be opened, and utilized. I wonder what pushes these groups into abortion clinics more, the Liberal offering the service, or the dire straits the minority finds themselves in living in a Conservative state? No need to answer the question, we both know the answer.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 06-17-2011 at 10:14 PM.

My dad is a Liberal Christian, and my mother is a Moderate Christian.

Insinuate, or make some overt statement...I am waiting
    I've insulted your intellect enough for one evening. You're being defensive now.

I've insulted your intellect enough for one evening. You're being defensive now.
    Nah, keep going. I can take a joke, hell, I am chatting with you, right.

How cute. So, what you are stating is that marginalized individuals (minorities) use the services. It still doesn't change the fact that the Conservative state is allowing these clinics to be opened, and utilized. I wonder what pushes these groups into abortion clinics more, the Liberal offering the service, or the dire straits the minority finds themselves in living in a Conservative state? No need to answer the question, we both know the answer.
    You mean conservatives in any state can stop abortion clinics from opening?

Perhaps you should consult The "honorable" Ruth Badger Ginsburg about what sort of people are the targets of abortion. In no uncertain terms she has openly implied the entire agenda behind promoting and legalizing abortion was to reduce the "unwanted" population. It's called eugenics, it was an agenda pushed by the "progressives" of the 1920's.

Oh and just for grins I added a link for posterity:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...-and-eugenics/
    Last edited by PrayingForWar; 06-17-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Nah, keep going. I can take a joke, hell, I am chatting with you, right.
    I'm glad you can distinguish true vitriol from jokes.

You mean conservatives in any state can stop abortion clinics from opening?

Perhaps you should consult The "honorable" Ruth Badger Ginsburg about what sort of people are the targets of abortion. In no uncertain terms she has openly implied the entire agenda behind promoting and legalizing abortion was to reduce the "unwanted" population. It's called eugenics, it was an agenda pushed by the "progressives" of the 1920's.
    Ok, shoot me what she had stated, please. Thank you.

Ok, shoot me what she had stated, please. Thank you.

I edited the post and added this link:

Feel free to research the promotion of eugenics by the "progressive" movement on your own. For that matter you might run into the fact that the "progressives" pushed a minimum wage not because they wanted minorities to find "equality", but because they assumed employers would resist paying minorities equal wages thereby "starving out" non-whites. One of the most prominent "progressives" of course was POTUS Woodrow Wilson, who was so deeply consumed with hatred for black people he enforced segragation to the point where he had walls built between white and black postal workers.

Oh and just for grins I added a link for posterity:

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."

Let's get real here. She was referring to unwanted children that will inevitably grow into F-d-up adults. Look at the statistics on children raised by the system.

Nothing about Eugenics is in her statement. Some individuals are simply reading what they want to read in her statement.

I am sure you realize that the system does a terrible job at raising well-adjusted unwanted children -or am I wrong? It's quit possible that unwanted children grow into well-adjusted, educated, productive individuals

My mother, and my grandparents (both) on my fathers side were adopted. My mothers biological mom was 14, and lived in a box-car with her siblings, and parents. My mother was adopted a day-or-so following her birth, by a woman that could not have children, and decided to take children into her home, as well as adopt a handful of children. My grandparents, well, they were raised by the system.

My point to this is that there is a stark difference between the system raising my grandparents on my fathers side, and the loving home that my mother was raised in.

Our society is in a difficult position. Individuals do not want to pay their hard-earned money in taxes to support unwanted children. The result, well, abortion, or the child being subjected to being raised by the system. Yes, I said "subjected."

I would be perfectly happy with abortion only being made available to females who are raped, females who's life in threatened by the pregnancy, and females who are strung out on drugs while pregnant (this latter item is a system issue though, and I would gladly support not allowing abortion if the system would be able to care for the drug addict child). There you go. I suppose i am not as hard-left as some might think I am.

I would love to hear someone answer for me how the System -that is already strapped for cash helping a bunch of non-Americans (illegal aliens)- is going to handle the 1+ millions unwanted kids that would enter an already overloaded system?
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 06-17-2011 at 11:04 PM.

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."

Let's get real here. She was referring to unwanted children that will inevitably grow into F-d-up adults. Look at the statistics on children raised by the system.

Nothing about Eugenics is in her statement. Some individuals are simply reading what they want to read in her statement.

Hey, I don't want anymore unwanted and uncared for kids added to the criminal population either, but you're really stretching to deny that's exactly what she's talking about.

I am sure you realize that the system does a terrible job at raising well-adjusted unwanted children -or am I wrong? It's quit possible that unwanted children grow into well-adjusted, educated, productive individuals

I'm not argueing against abortion, I'm implying that the elitist attitude particularly on the left is that "poor" people need to be culled. Yes liberals see people equally. Equally disposable, especially if they're poor.

My mother, and my grandparents (both) on my fathers side were adopted. My mothers biological mom was 14, and lived in a box-car with her siblings, and parents. My mother was adopted a day-or-so following her birth, by a woman that could not have children, and decided to take children into her home, as well as adopt a handful of children. My grandparents, well, they were raised by the system.

My point to this is that there is a stark difference between the system raising my grandparents on my fathers side, and the loving home that my mother was raised in.

Let me quess, they're Christians too right?

Our society is in a difficult position. Individuals do not want to pay their hard-earned money in taxes to support unwanted children. The result, well, abortion, or the child being subjected to being raised by the system. Yes, I said "subjected."

I would be perfectly happy with abortion only being made available to females who are raped, females who's life in threatened by the pregnancy, and females who are strung out on drugs while pregnant (this latter item is a system issue though, and I would gladly support not allowing abortion if the system would be able to care for the drug addict child). There you go. I suppose i am not as hard-left as some might think I am.
    I think you're not as hard left as you think you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast