• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Security guard tries to remove wart from finger with a shotgun !

Beretta92FSLady

You mean conservatives in any state can stop abortion clinics from opening?

Perhaps you should consult The "honorable" Ruth Badger Ginsburg about what sort of people are the targets of abortion. In no uncertain terms she has openly implied the entire agenda behind promoting and legalizing abortion was to reduce the "unwanted" population. It's called eugenics, it was an agenda pushed by the "progressives" of the 1920's.

Ok, shoot me what she had stated, please. Thank you.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Ok, shoot me what she had stated, please. Thank you.

I edited the post and added this link:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...g-mean-when-she-linked-abortion-and-eugenics/

Feel free to research the promotion of eugenics by the "progressive" movement on your own. For that matter you might run into the fact that the "progressives" pushed a minimum wage not because they wanted minorities to find "equality", but because they assumed employers would resist paying minorities equal wages thereby "starving out" non-whites. One of the most prominent "progressives" of course was POTUS Woodrow Wilson, who was so deeply consumed with hatred for black people he enforced segragation to the point where he had walls built between white and black postal workers.

Beretta92FSLady

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."

Let's get real here. She was referring to unwanted children that will inevitably grow into F-d-up adults. Look at the statistics on children raised by the system.

Nothing about Eugenics is in her statement. Some individuals are simply reading what they want to read in her statement.

I am sure you realize that the system does a terrible job at raising well-adjusted unwanted children -or am I wrong? It's quit possible that unwanted children grow into well-adjusted, educated, productive individuals:rolleyes:

My mother, and my grandparents (both) on my fathers side were adopted. My mothers biological mom was 14, and lived in a box-car with her siblings, and parents. My mother was adopted a day-or-so following her birth, by a woman that could not have children, and decided to take children into her home, as well as adopt a handful of children. My grandparents, well, they were raised by the system.

My point to this is that there is a stark difference between the system raising my grandparents on my fathers side, and the loving home that my mother was raised in.

Our society is in a difficult position. Individuals do not want to pay their hard-earned money in taxes to support unwanted children. The result, well, abortion, or the child being subjected to being raised by the system. Yes, I said "subjected."

I would be perfectly happy with abortion only being made available to females who are raped, females who's life in threatened by the pregnancy, and females who are strung out on drugs while pregnant (this latter item is a system issue though, and I would gladly support not allowing abortion if the system would be able to care for the drug addict child). There you go. I suppose i am not as hard-left as some might think I am.

I would love to hear someone answer for me how the System -that is already strapped for cash helping a bunch of non-Americans (illegal aliens)- is going to handle the 1+ millions unwanted kids that would enter an already overloaded system?

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."

Let's get real here. She was referring to unwanted children that will inevitably grow into F-d-up adults. Look at the statistics on children raised by the system.

Nothing about Eugenics is in her statement. Some individuals are simply reading what they want to read in her statement.

Hey, I don't want anymore unwanted and uncared for kids added to the criminal population either, but you're really stretching to deny that's exactly what she's talking about.

I am sure you realize that the system does a terrible job at raising well-adjusted unwanted children -or am I wrong? It's quit possible that unwanted children grow into well-adjusted, educated, productive individuals:rolleyes:

I'm not argueing against abortion, I'm implying that the elitist attitude particularly on the left is that "poor" people need to be culled. Yes liberals see people equally. Equally disposable, especially if they're poor.

My mother, and my grandparents (both) on my fathers side were adopted. My mothers biological mom was 14, and lived in a box-car with her siblings, and parents. My mother was adopted a day-or-so following her birth, by a woman that could not have children, and decided to take children into her home, as well as adopt a handful of children. My grandparents, well, they were raised by the system.

My point to this is that there is a stark difference between the system raising my grandparents on my fathers side, and the loving home that my mother was raised in.

Let me quess, they're Christians too right?

Our society is in a difficult position. Individuals do not want to pay their hard-earned money in taxes to support unwanted children. The result, well, abortion, or the child being subjected to being raised by the system. Yes, I said "subjected."

I would be perfectly happy with abortion only being made available to females who are raped, females who's life in threatened by the pregnancy, and females who are strung out on drugs while pregnant (this latter item is a system issue though, and I would gladly support not allowing abortion if the system would be able to care for the drug addict child). There you go. I suppose i am not as hard-left as some might think I am.

I think you're not as hard left as you think you are.:p

since9

Campaign Veteran
Right! Getting back to the topic...

But he said: “The best thing is that the wart has gone. It was giving me lot of trouble.”

Murphy, a security officer at Markham Grange Nurseries, Brodsworth, at the time of the incident in March, has since lost his job. He had suffered with the wart on the joint closest to the tip of his middle finger for more than five years.

Five years. "...best thing is that the wart has gone."

Folks, examine the two previous sentences carefully. It's better that he lost a finger simply because the wart was giving him so much trouble?

This is the face of "socialized medicine." It's the cesspool into which Obama has been trying to drag us. Germans pay 40% of their income in taxes. No deductions. They pay an additional 17% on every consumer good they purchase, from gas to grits.

You can't squeeze blood from a turnip, and Obama knows it. It's easier to pass Obamacare then raise taxes to pay for it than it is to find funding and then float the measure.

Don't be snowed.

carry for myself

STUPID!..........another note of stupid......read below

"Murphy, of Kings Road, Doncaster, *pleaded* guilty to theft of the shotgun by finding and possessing it without a valid firearms certificate."

see the word with the stars? does that sound right to you? i've always seen it as "plead" lol

oldbanger

STUPID!..........another note of stupid......read below
"Murphy, of Kings Road, Doncaster, *pleaded* guilty to theft of the shotgun by finding and possessing it without a valid firearms certificate."
see the word with the stars? does that sound right to you? i've always seen it as "plead" lol

It's the Queen's English

plead (plēd)...pa.p and pa.t plead'ed

VW_Factor

You are right, I am jealous that Republicans are capable of breeding stupid individuals.

All joking aside, the guy in the article is from the UK...it makes sense he would do what he did.

To be fair, stupid people come from all walks of life and political backgrounds. :uhoh: