• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Security guard tries to remove wart from finger with a shotgun !

Beretta92FSLady

The guy is a freaking idiot. I hope he gets a wart on his forehead next time.

I wonder how some people make it so far in life without some Darwinian fate befalling them.

Beretta92FSLady

So much for liberal "civility". You're just jealous that we can. I take comfort in the future when libs abort themselves out of existence.

You are right, I am jealous that Republicans are capable of breeding stupid individuals.

All joking aside, the guy in the article is from the UK...it makes sense he would do what he did.

merc460

So much for liberal "civility". You're just jealous that we can. I take comfort in the future when libs abort themselves out of existence.

LOL That is about the best line I have heard in a while! Good one!!
thumbani.gif

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Does it take into account that most abortion clinics are in areas predominately populated with democratic minorities? :eek:

How cute. So, what you are stating is that marginalized individuals (minorities) use the services. It still doesn't change the fact that the Conservative state is allowing these clinics to be opened, and utilized. I wonder what pushes these groups into abortion clinics more, the Liberal offering the service, or the dire straits the minority finds themselves in living in a Conservative state? No need to answer the question, we both know the answer.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
How cute. So, what you are stating is that marginalized individuals (minorities) use the services. It still doesn't change the fact that the Conservative state is allowing these clinics to be opened, and utilized. I wonder what pushes these groups into abortion clinics more, the Liberal offering the service, or the dire straits the minority finds themselves in living in a Conservative state? No need to answer the question, we both know the answer.

You mean conservatives in any state can stop abortion clinics from opening?

Perhaps you should consult The "honorable" Ruth Badger Ginsburg about what sort of people are the targets of abortion. In no uncertain terms she has openly implied the entire agenda behind promoting and legalizing abortion was to reduce the "unwanted" population. It's called eugenics, it was an agenda pushed by the "progressives" of the 1920's.

Oh and just for grins I added a link for posterity:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...g-mean-when-she-linked-abortion-and-eugenics/

Last edited: