• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Knock Raid-A Song About The Police State

Jack House

Don't even get me thinking about that. Home invasions are my number one fear.
The Saturday morning before last, around 5am, I was sitting at the computer taking my gun apart to clean it up a bit. This happened to be one of the very few times I bothered to lock the doors(it was only a mere coincidence that I was also cleaning my gun). Right as I got my gun apart, and laying on the desk ready to be cleaned, I heard someone trying to get into my house. :uhoh:

Last edited: