Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: employers

  1. #1
    Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    mauston wi
    Posts
    849

    employers

    with sb93 can an employer ban you from having a firearm in your vehicle????????
    SCOTT

    "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

    "When seconds count police are minutes away"

    "Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

    http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

  2. #2
    Regular Member comp45acp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Watertown, WI, ,
    Posts
    383
    No.
    Jim Burgess
    NRA Lifetime

  3. #3
    Regular Member mliederbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Between keyboard and chair, WI
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    with sb93 can an employer ban you from having a firearm in your vehicle????????
    No.

    An employer may not prohibit a licensee or an out−of−state licensee, as a
    condition of employment, from carrying a concealed weapon, a particular type of
    concealed weapon, or ammunition or from storing a weapon, a particular type of
    weapon, or ammunition in the licensee’s or out−of−state licensee’s own motor vehicle,
    regardless of whether the motor vehicle is used in the course of employment or
    whether the motor vehicle is driven or parked on property used by the employer.

  4. #4
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by mliederbach View Post
    No.

    An employer may not prohibit a licensee or an out−of−state licensee, as a
    condition of employment, from carrying a concealed weapon, a particular type of
    concealed weapon, or ammunition or from storing a weapon, a particular type of
    weapon, or ammunition in the licensee’s or out−of−state licensee’s own motor vehicle,
    regardless of whether the motor vehicle is used in the course of employment or
    whether the motor vehicle is driven or parked on property used by the employer.
    I was going to say NO aswell. But after reading, it all dependes if the employee has license.

    So, YES, if you do not have a license.

  5. #5
    Regular Member mliederbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Between keyboard and chair, WI
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    I was going to say NO aswell. But after reading, it all dependes if the employee has license.

    So, YES, if you do not have a license.
    You're correct. The license is the key.

  6. #6
    McX
    Guest
    we usually only ban guns that are better than the ones we carry.

  7. #7
    Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    mauston wi
    Posts
    849
    thanks all

    i guess will not work for you mcx


    just kidding if i had better mech skill than i do i would think about it
    SCOTT

    "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

    "When seconds count police are minutes away"

    "Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

    http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

  8. #8
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    we usually only ban guns that are better than the ones we carry.
    Then I cannot carry at your shop.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •