• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eastside versus Seattle

Dave_pro2a

The other day I saw a young woman carving on a stick with a knife in downtown Woodinville... in front of a bank.

No one was shot by the police, or even accosted.

It's a Christmas miracle in June.

[the above is a true story]

Last edited:

amlevin

Lets see,

She was a woman

She was likely not Native American or other minority commonly hassled by police

She was probably not drunk or stoned

She wasn't in downtown Seattle

She didn't encounter Ian Birk

Look at all she had going for her.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Good thing that as a responsible citizen you didn't view her carving as a threat to society and preemptively take her out.

I mean you don't have a police union, and a "justice" (cough cough) system to protect you. :cool:

Last edited: