• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hb 370 (3)

Comm

Hi All,
I was just reading in KC3 that HB370 was being introduced which if I read it right means that it will completely rewrite the law for CCDW permits for Universities, meaning we can CC and the Universities can do nothing about it. Is that what i get from it?
I also e-mail Tom Buford, and Bob Damron to ask if they would consider the bill. Mr. Buford said he would sign it it it came to him, but Mr. Damron just stated that they were out of session, and nothing would be done till the beginning of the year, and then it would have to be brought back up again. He didn't say if he would support it or not. Kinda makes me think how I will vote next time around then.

aadvark

Comm:

The Bill did NOT Pass, as it was Stalled in Committee.

The Kentucky Legislature has already Adjourned for This Years Session, as Odd-Numbered Years are only 30 Dyas in Length.

aadvark

Comm

Thanks, I knew they had adorned for the session, and knew it had not passed, just wanted to make sure I read it right about the changes they were proposing.

Comm

This bill did not pass.The notice you read was posted months ago to announce that the bill would be introduced and to try to gather support for it. Mr. Damron may be the most pro gun member of the General Assembly and has accomplished a great deal for KY. gun ownwers. You are most fortunate to have him representing you in Frankfort and you should let him know that his efforts are appreciated. I do not live in Mr. Damron's district and cannot vote for him, but do send him email's and letters thanking him for his many efforts on our behalf.

Did not know that, but will send e-mails thanking them both for their support. Thanks gutshot for pointing that out.