• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinner Hampton Roads, July 1, 2011 Village Inn @ 7pm

ocholsteroc

OC dinner Hampton Roads, July 1, 2011 Macaroni Grill@ 7pm

OC dinner to be held on Friday, July 1, Going to be at Macaroni Grill in VB. 7pm

EDIT: I changed location to Macaroni Grill its just like a half mile difference from Village Inn and we have not been there before(?)

Last edited:

MSC 45ACP

Will we be able to get IN to Macaroni Grill at that time on a FRIDAY NIGHT? DO we have reservations???

That place will be MOBBED, won't it? I know the one in Newport News usually is...

45acpForMe

There is a 50/50 chance I can make it. My daughter's birthday is the day before so depending on what festivities are planned with local family I will try to make the dinner if I can.

Bubba Ron

Address ???

OC dinner to be held on Friday, July 1, Going to be at Macaroni Grill in VB. 7pm

EDIT: I changed location to Macaroni Grill its just like a half mile difference from Village Inn and we have not been there before(?)

How about listing an address to help others find this place???

ocholsteroc

Will the restaurant allow that?

I'll try to make it. Just 1 of me this time. Put me down as a "possible".
I don't know, I can call and ask.

4574 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462-3004
(757) 518-9901
http://www.macaronigrill.com/Home/Home.aspx

)

Virginia Beach
4574 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-3004
757-518-9901