• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recruited another open carry member

HandyHamlet

BrewTownBagger Recruited another open carry member! 1st, Thank you to BrewTownBagger, for representing us in such a positive and knowledgeable light...

proost0.gif

XDFDE45

BrewTownBagger Recruited another open carry member! 1st, Thank you to BrewTownBagger, for representing us in such a positive and knowledgeable light...

2nd, WTF... WTF is wrong with the thinking that thinks it's OK to publicly rip a guy for doing a good thing. If ya haven't got something good to say, keep it to yourself or at the very least, use a PM. I guess what I am saying is, "what an azz."

Just shaking my head...
+1.gif

Good job BTB
eusa_clap.gif

hjmoosejaw

Recruit/Tomatoe

A lot of text over the usage of the word recruit. Man, you guys are some sticklers. I remember once I typed "clip" into a thread instead of "magazine" and I thought I would never hear the end of it. I'll never do that *^%# again!

paul@paul-fisher.com

A lot of text over the usage of the word recruit. Man, you guys are some sticklers. I remember once I typed "clip" into a thread instead of "magazine" and I thought I would never hear the end of it. I'll never do that *^%# again!

LOL! I think I did that on one of my 1st posts and almost didn't stick around I was so beaten up!