Thread: new color on the OPEN CARRY MAP

new color on the OPEN CARRY MAP

i think whoever it is that makes the maps on here needs to make a new color for the open carry map. change florida to, ummm, blue possibly. and make the title of the color "brief open carry state". the reason for blue is because it's up to the popo's to determine if it was threatening or not, or whether it was brief enough. lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    i think whoever it is that makes the maps on here needs to make a new color for the open carry map. change florida to, ummm, blue possibly. and make the title of the color "brief open carry state". the reason for blue is because it's up to the popo's to determine if it was threatening or not, or whether it was brief enough. lol
    It is an American tragedy that this would happen in Florida of all (generally) gun-friendly places. Isn't blue the color of the Democratic party? I think blue would be great.

Why not brown? The new law is clear as mud. If I show my teeth smiling while my pistol shows is that threatening? Walking down the road smiling with a gun showing hmmmm must be a psychopath or something.

I was going to suggest brown for alternative reasons... :-p
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.