Thread: Come support 2A open carry in Huntington Park today and tomorrow 6-18/6-19

Come support 2A open carry in Huntington Park today and tomorrow 6-18/6-19

we will have a booth at the street carnival today and tomorrow corner of florence/pacific blvd 90255 any questions call 323-274-6655
    Last edited by LAopencarry; 06-30-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAopencarry View Post
    we will have a booth at the street carnival today and tomorrow corner of florence/pacific blvd 90255 any questions call 323-274-6655
    You might want to spend a few words in describing who 'we' is... Are you an organization or just a couple of guys who decided to rent a booth?
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Man, Huntington Park is LAUSD school central! Everyone still jail free??? Your in South Gate? Last I heard SG had the highest felon per capita in the Nation. You need a loaded gun not UOC!

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Man, Huntington Park is LAUSD school central! Everyone still jail free??? Your in South Gate? Last I heard SG had the highest felon per capita in the Nation. You need a loaded gun not UOC!
    Yeah- in reviewing a map depiciting the intersection at Florence and Pacific Blvd, St Matthias High School is definately ~1000 feet away. Aspire Antonio Maria Lugo Academy is definately < 1000 feet away from the intersection. This is a great example of how not doing your research can hurt you.

I dont begrudge anyone the desire to be armed, particularly in a bad area- but if you are determined to organize and participate in these activities, you absolutely cannot make any mistakes with your education about the applicable laws.

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.shop42a.com

Cool Open Carry Huntington Park

past
    Last edited by LAopencarry; 06-30-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Two things;

1) Paragraphs (or other formatting) is your friend. It does not make it very easy to read when you post in one unbroken block of text.
    2) In your most recent post, you address the concerns about GFSZ that Cato and I brought up. This might be appropriate to delete if in fact, there was a violation of 626.9- you have the right not to implicate yourself. As we have seen with Theseus, it doesnt really matter if you know or should have reasonably known a school was nearby, since the judiciary is not above rewriting the law to ensure a conviction.

While calling the police and letting them know your activities seems to be working for you, I would say at some point, they must be acclimated enough that you cease informing them. If they are unlawfully detaining you at gun point, you must take measures to educate them that this is not appropriate or justifiable- this would include having a capable attorney and the funding to pursue action against the offending officers and agencies.

www.shop42a.com

1) Bad formatting, so I didn't take the time to read it.

2) The only thing that jumped out at me was "LAC sheriffs"

LAC on gun forums generally means Lawfully Armed Citizen
    The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept is abbreviated LASD.

Wow I think I just made my most worthless post ever - is that how people get into the 5,000 plus post club?