Thread: Possibly some positivety

Possibly some positivety

So far I haven't had to deal with any negative responses to my OC'ing, nothing verbalized anyway. Yesterday I was in a "5 Guys Burgers" in Meadville (excellent burgers and fries). I got my food and walked over to a table purposely sitting facing the door and counter. The Sig on my side was obvious to anybody that glanced my way (nobody seemed to mind) As I was eating my burger, a woman approx. 55 walked in with what was probably her two grandsons,like 5 and 7. The boys were trotting around saying ,"Let's sit here, no let's sit here,no,over here"! While Grandma was walking toward the dining area which was spacious and had enough open seating, she looked over,saw my firearm, looked right at me with a warm smile.(which I didn't mind cause I'm 53) and said to the boys, "No,over here". Then she lead them to a table right behind mine.(but off to the side a little) It was like she strategically placed me between her little bunch and the door. Like she used my being there with a gun as added security for her and her grandsons. There was nothing spoken , just a feeling she seemed to convey. I wonder how many people out there when seeing an apparent good guy with a gun actually feel more secure. I know I do.
    watch your top knot !

Nice.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Now that brought a tear to my eye. But she probably thought you were an LEO. Or cute.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Not an LEO

I doubt she thought I was an leo, so yeah, it's definitely gotta be that cute thing.
    watch your top knot !