• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ohio set to allow restaurant carry

KYGlockster

Activist Member
If opeN carry is protected by your state constitution why so many restrictions?? No car carry, no govt buildings, no liquor by the drink establishments???? Oc is protected by our state const. In ky and the only places we can't oc are courthouses that house only the court of justice "district court and circuit courts only" and detention facilities unless we get jailer or wardens permission. Everywhere else is ok, police stations, govt. Buildings, state Capitol, in our vehicle we can have ne deadly weapon, places that serve alcohol etc etc. Has anyone ever tied fighting any of these insane restrictions?? Seems to me alot of them are unconstitutional. Also, I'm going to a reds game next week and was wanting to know want exact date ur new class d establishment law takes effect and does no firearms signs hold force of law in oh? I really don't wanna be disarmed just walkm in a sports arena but the way it's lookn I'm gonna have to???? Thanks up frot for the help

parker64

If opeN carry is protected by your state constitution why so many restrictions?? No car carry, no govt buildings, no liquor by the drink establishments???? Oc is protected by our state const. In ky and the only places we can't oc are courthouses that house only the court of justice "district court and circuit courts only" and detention facilities unless we get jailer or wardens permission. Everywhere else is ok, police stations, govt. Buildings, state Capitol, in our vehicle we can have ne deadly weapon, places that serve alcohol etc etc. Has anyone ever tied fighting any of these insane restrictions?? Seems to me alot of them are unconstitutional. Also, I'm going to a reds game next week and was wanting to know want exact date ur new class d establishment law takes effect and does no firearms signs hold force of law in oh? I really don't wanna be disarmed just walkm in a sports arena but the way it's lookn I'm gonna have to???? Thanks up frot for the help

Because this is OHIO, were the Liberals have infiltrated our government to the point of near colapse, with a lack of common sense etc... We have come along way on reversing some of this crap with a long way yet to go .:banghead:

Lthrnck

Hmm...

KYGlockster...

No we here in Ohio don't feel it's necessary to fight for our rights... the government will do it for us....

Geesh... what a silly question.. have you even glanced at the boards.....

And you want us to tell you what you can and can't do...