• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Louis Today - Openly carrying guns is in vogue

hermannr

I know this is late, but....

The caption on the picture says OC is legal WITH a permit in MO? I thought it was unlicensed OC in MO? local governments can regulate OC in MO?

How about with a CPL? (yes, MO recognizes ours, and we theirs) (WA)

mspgunner

I know this is late, but....

The caption on the picture says OC is legal WITH a permit in MO? I thought it was unlicensed OC in MO? local governments can regulate OC in MO?

How about with a CPL? (yes, MO recognizes ours, and we theirs) (WA)

Yes, local government can regulate OC in Missouri.
Most do not regulate, soem require a CCW to OC, some prohibit OC all to gether.....

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
I had actually read the article in the paper when it was published as I was up in STL at the time. I have been remiss in not posting a big WELL DONE in the foruum.

mspgunner

It's called the second amendment

OC.jpg