Thread: Future of OC in Mississippi, MS OCDO and MSGO Meeting

Future of OC in Mississippi, MS OCDO and MSGO Meeting

I know OC is very important to the folks in the MS OCDO forum. I have just learned that a meeting is being setup to discuss OC between the members of msgunowners.com. I suggest that members here should or make an attempt to attend this meeting. We need the support of the MS OCDO members to make this happen. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend do to my move to WA. My concern for MS contradictory laws has not changed. Feel free to post to show support and/or interested in attending.

DCkilla

http://www.msgunowners.com/t16013-me...erested#157593 <<< Here is the link to the thread on MSGO
    Last edited by DCKilla; 06-21-2011 at 01:59 PM.

The heads up is much appreciated. Best of luck up in WA, man

You know it's really weird over there at msgunowners. They seem to talk a lot of talk but not really walk a lot of walk. They're all time talking about here and there, and this and that and the other, not at all like us who ACTUALLY have a get together going in Oxford in August. I would invite anyone to INVITE them to come, but I wouldn't hope for the best, they seem.......disconnected.

On the other hand, we seem to have our stuff together, and looking forward to a very nice meeting in August. We are at our best, we are gentlemen with guns. (and ladies if you bring them!). I applaud you all, but I'm not real keen on msgunowners dot com. Maybe you know of a few that will do, but I'm not real impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by MSRebel54 View Post
    You know it's really weird over there at msgunowners. They seem to talk a lot of talk but not really walk a lot of walk. They're all time talking about here and there, and this and that and the other, not at all like us who ACTUALLY have a get together going in Oxford in August. I would invite anyone to INVITE them to come, but I wouldn't hope for the best, they seem.......disconnected.

On the other hand, we seem to have our stuff together, and looking forward to a very nice meeting in August. We are at our best, we are gentlemen with guns. (and ladies if you bring them!). I applaud you all, but I'm not real keen on msgunowners dot com. Maybe you know of a few that will do, but I'm not real impressed.
    My thoughts exactly. I joined to check it out but this forum is home!

There are plenty of good people over there that do not want to OC, but will support your right to do so. Granted, there are a couple who believe that CC with a permit is the only way to carry. I've seen a few of them. This meeting seems to be one that is needed to finally kick these unlawful statutes to the curb. Working together is way to do it.
    Last edited by DCKilla; 06-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Ehh...Jackson is too far for me just to chit chat

Quote Originally Posted by thearmysredneck View Post
    Ehh...Jackson is too far for me just to chit chat
    Are you saying you'd have to drive from Jackson? If that's the case, I understand completely. Gas is expensive these days!

Oh wait a minute, you're talking about the other thing....never mind.
    Last edited by MSRebel54; 06-28-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: misread post