• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC picnic Roseville July 16, 2011

nate0486

The picnic is going to be July 16, 2011 from 12p-4p. It is at Dooley park in Roseville I have rented the Pavilion in case of bad weather. Dooley park is at 13 mile and Groesbeck in Roseville. (30050 Dolphin St, Roseville, MI) This will be a great time to get together with fellow oc'ers.

The address for the park is on Dolphin street, but the best way to get into the pavilion area is off 13 mile. The side street Edison has a park entrance, it is right behind pub froggy.

Here are a list of some things people can sign up to bring: just message me or put up a post and I will change the list according.

Cups nate0486

Plates- orion

napkins nate0486

soda- orion

water nate0486

hot dogs - nate0486

hamburgers - adam

Buns (hot dog) nate0486
(hamburger) nate0486

condiments got ketchup and mustard

desserts

chips/pretzels - got chips and salsa pretzels

coolers - nate0486

Ice nate0486

grills- nate0486

side dishes

MOC info.

Here is a map of where the park is located:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=D...phin St&city=Roseville&state=MI&zipcode=48066

Last edited:

Orion

I will bring four 2 liter pop, 2 pepsi, 1 mountain dew and 1 7UP and a package of paper plates.

Recoil88

Dang it i live in Roseville and would like to go. Only thing is my wife and I are going to cedar point on the sixteenth. Guess i can try to catch another OC picninc before the summer is over.

nate0486

The address for the park is on Dolphin street, but the best way to get into the pavilion area is off 13 mile. The side street Edison has a park entrance, it is right behind pub froggy.

jt59

Out of Towner

Hey folks,

I am flying in from Wa, tonight and have an outside chance to make this event as our family is generally in the area.

Quick question...I have reviewed the sticky's and the posted .pdf chart and understand the do's and don'ts and the only thing I am not clear on is transport of my sidearm in my rental car from the airport, and generally driving around.

In WA, you need only to have a CPL, and it must be under immediate control (I wear mine), but it can be locked and loaded.

Anything different on this in MI.?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Hey folks,

I am flying in from Wa, tonight and have an outside chance to make this event as our family is generally in the area.

Quick question...I have reviewed the sticky's and the posted .pdf chart and understand the do's and don'ts and the only thing I am not clear on is transport of my sidearm in my rental car from the airport, and generally driving around.

In WA, you need only to have a CPL, and it must be under immediate control (I wear mine), but it can be locked and loaded.

Anything different on this in MI.?

If you have a Washington CPL you can carry anywhere in a car loaded or unloaded. It can be on your person, under a seat, in a console, etc. THE BIG thing is you must immediately disclose you have a Gun and CPL if lawfully stopped by a LEO, most likely a traffic stop.

Enjoy the day.

jt59

If you have a Washington CPL you can carry anywhere in a car loaded or unloaded. It can be on your person, under a seat, in a console, etc. THE BIG thing is you must immediately disclose you have a Gun and CPL if lawfully stopped by a LEO, most likely a traffic stop.

Enjoy the day.

...and keep your hands in plain site, make no sudden moves for your gun (duh), and turn the dome light on if it's nightime.....

Thanks,

Hope to make it..

nate0486

It is diffidently still a go. I don't have an official head count. For sure 15. I am guessing 20-25 but that is just with maybes and people I have invited.

Last edited: