• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone Interested in Attending Hogs and Dogs in West Richland on Thursday 6/23?

Jayd1981

Is anyone interested in attending this even with me. It is where I had my issue with the West Richland police a year ago. Thier ordinance has been removed, but I thought it may be best to have another person available to video tape anything happening if it becomes a worse case scenario.
Jay

Last edited:

amzbrady

I'm working from 12 to close. I missed the thing at the Harley shop, like 2 weeks ago. My wife told me they had the orange and black balloons out. I miss all the good stuff. I will however, be at the picnic at Way Park this Saturday.

Freedom First

Root canal...

Getting drilled on in the am. Joy. But, I'll talk to the wife and see if I can make it there. You gonna make the picnic?

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Jay I would have showed up to assist until I remembered a Doctor Apt at the VA Clinic here in Yakima right when you will be doing this.
Normally my appointment would have been in the morning but the difficulty to get one I cannot afford to miss it as it maybe another 2 to 3 months.

I hope someone can show up to assist and if something changes on this end I will give a call on the number you provided.

Jayd1981

Event is tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like to enjoy some hot dogs and look at nice bikes. And Bat, get that bike going. I'm not a Harley fan, but I can appreciate any classic motorcycle.

amzbrady

Event is tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like to enjoy some hot dogs and look at nice bikes. And Bat, get that bike going. I'm not a Harley fan, but I can appreciate any classic motorcycle.

Should be hogs n T bones. Save the dogs for those who show up on mopeds. Anyone on a Harley deserves something better than dog.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
HOGDOG.GIF

Hogs and Dogs :lol:

ApacheBunny

This Hogs and Dogs thing reminds me of the Badger Mountain Boogy we have here. Rat rods, motorcycles, band, and a make shift tattoo parlor, guys from Hot Rod Tattoos comes down from Spokane lol.

Jayd1981

It looks like WPD is following the law. I did not even get stopped by a single police officer. A big thanks to Mark for lending moral support and being there in case of an incident. It was a nice day out there, lot of great people and great bikes.

Manu

I OCed at Cool Desert Night Fest

I am in town for a week after my last appointment I found myself in middle of Cool Desert Night Fest. I was there for about and hour OC, everything was without a problem. I came across many LEO they didnt created any issue of that. In my opinion Richland is great place for OC everybody respect your rights. I am in love with Tri City area almost everybody I come across is supporter of OC.