Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form.

Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of Illinois denies it's Citizens the right to self defense.
    Discussing Concealed Carry in Wisconsin at www.armedbadger.com

Congrats on our 90% Victory..so close but hell we will take it

Time to enjoy some very good Brandy & a Cigar.....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Deadscott View Post
    The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form.

Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of Illinois denies it's Citizens the right to self defense.
    Watched it on wiseye, was great to see it finally happen.

I think I'll have a Canadian Club Sherry Cask Whiskey and a pipe!

(and revel in the "lamentation of dah Vomen". And by women I mean all the male Dems and antis currently wetting (or cutting) themselves right now)

Happy Days are here again, the skies above are clear again...
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-21-2011 at 07:54 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

You know I never really thought this would happen in my lifetime. It's a great time to be a Wisconsinite!
    Discussing Concealed Carry in Wisconsin at www.armedbadger.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deadscott View Post
    You know I never really thought this would happen in my lifetime. It's a great time to be a Wisconsinite!
    Amen Brother, We've waited too long. Who would of thought a year in half ago that this day would have happened. I want to say from the bottom of my heart, Thank you to everyone who called, emailed, and wrote their representatives to push this through.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    I think I'll have a Canadian Club Sherry Cask Whiskey and a pipe!

(and revel in the "lamentation of dah Vomen". And by women I mean all the male Dems and antis currently wetting (or cutting) themselves right now)

Happy Days are here again, the skies above are clear again...
    Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Whooo! Time for a Miller Lite and a smoke. (Yeah, I'm a redneck)

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Here you go.

And I ask again Sir. Is that a very large snake in your pocket or are you just happy to be here?

And do I get to shoot it before the inevitable and unfortunate loss into some large body of water?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Yaaaaaa maaaaan!!!!!

6-21-11, 5:57 club. It's been a long time comming. I'll have more to hand down to my children now, something I'm very proud of. I want to thank everyone who stood fast through this. This is history my friends, a Constitutional victory. Our Fore fathers are proud............... Thanks for the time Lord!
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Thumbs up

Bravo Wisconsin!

Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Attachment 6075

I quit smoking...but my gun still does.
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 06-21-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Hell Yeah!! I've been waiting for this since the first time i held a pistol! "What do you mean I can't put this holster under my coat?"
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    Attachment 6075

Darn. I knew I forgot something.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Its like being served cake on your birthday, but having to eat it with you fingers. It is better then what we had, but i hope after the fact that the hand gun specific exemptions can be cleared for long guns and such. For me I was happy for Hunter Ed to be an acceptable means to receive a concealed permit, but then I remembered my wife. It looks like my wife is going to Hunters Ed or hopefully there will be a cheap or free class locally.

WCInc members are eligible for free classes if I am not mistaken.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Free?????

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    WCInc members are eligible for free classes if I am not mistaken.
    Who's this with H? First I heard of this, other than the Maryland police one on line. Is that still a good to go for training? I watched the assembly vote, but was lost half the time.
    Last edited by wild boar; 06-21-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Yeah!

Get off my turntable!!
    my new disruptor, a pipe ive had for 40 years and 90 proof rum,
    Salute!

EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1477 View Post
    Whooo! Time for a Miller Lite and a smoke. (Yeah, I'm a redneck)
    I will second that. But replace the beer with a Jack on the rocks.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    Who's this with H? First I heard of this, other than the Maryland police one on line. Is that still a good to go for training? I watched the assembly vote, but was lost half the time.
    Wisconsin Carry Inc. offered free classes if there was a permit system.

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/default.html#

If you guys aren't members yet you should join immediately. They are the real deal and have done more for 2A rights in this state in a year or two than any other org on the planet.

And don't worry, Paul will sort it out for us. Right Paul? Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Get off my turntable!!
    That's a peach!
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-21-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Get off my turntable!!
    my new disruptor, a pipe ive had for 40 years and 90 proof rum,
    Salute!

Wow...that glass is really making the rounds(pun); we should maybe cut it off before it gets tipppssy, tipsy, tipssy,......... Drunk Damit...
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Cool A Great Day

When the Governor signs, the yellow cat with the M-4 will return to WI to conduct the NRA Pistol Course (satisfies the WI training requirement) for dirt cheap. And, I will once again conduct the Utah CFP course.

As an ex- WI resident, I too never thought this day would arrive. HIP-HIP HURRAY. Now (once the Bill is signed and becomes law), I can visit WI by taking a left before the IA/IL border and never have to disarm for the entire journey from Salt Lake to Janesville (WI). Taking WI highway 11 is longer than taking Interstate 88 through IL, but the diversion is worth it. (There is no doubt in my mind that WI DOJ will honor the Utah permit because the UT background check is far and above that required by WI - UT requires a redo of the background check every 24 hours and not just the NCIC computer, but all six national computer crime databases.)

The battle is not over. Next year, we go for the prize - Constitutional Carry with optional permit.

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, Carry On Wisconsin!
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    Attachment 6075

looks like a BB gun

Congrats!

to Old Wisconsin!
    Live Free or Die!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast