Thread: Please remember to thank your representatives if they voted for SB 93

Please remember to thank your representatives if they voted for SB 93

I sent off an email to Representative Keith Ripp thanking him for his vote for SB 93.

Thank you Rep. Ripp for supporting our 2nd Amendment rights and voting for the passage of SB 93. It is an important step towards restoring the rights of Wisconsin citizens to protect themselves and their families. We remain hopeful that in a few years time we may revisit this issue and pass true Constitutional Carry.

##### & ###########

########, WI

It took him all of 28 minutes to get back to me! Thank you again sir! Here is what he wrote.....

xxxx and xxxx,

Thank you for your email and support. As a life time member of the NRA and hunting instructor I know the importance of protecting 2nd Amendment rights and this bill does that. Wisconsinites should have the right to conceal carry and do so with out the fear of prosecution and knowing that that right is protected in statutes. I also am pleased that this bill will allow those that choose to conceal carry to also do so in other states.

Keith Ripp

Wisconsin State Representative

47th Assembly District
    Last edited by Drakon; 06-21-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    ".......shall not be infringed."

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    mauston wi
    rep brooks has been thanked

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life" Shed Hunting

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

My thank-you

Dear Representative Loudenbeck,
    Thank you very much for your Aye vote on SB93, our Concealed Carry bill. When Governor Walker signs this into law, the law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin will finally be able to defend themselves if they choose. You can be proud of your role in making this happen and proud of keeping your oath of office to uphold both the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Wisconsin!.

A very happy constituent,
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Krusick is going to get a big from me .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Silver Lake WI

Here's Mine....

Ms. Kerkman

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for your persoanl call regarding my E-mails on the SB-93 Concealed Carry Bill. I was impressed that you took the time to place the call.

Also, I would also like to THANK YOU for voting yes on the Bill. It was not the true "Constitutional Carry" Bill the I was hoping for but it IS better to have this bill than one that could have been worse, and it is also a step in the right direction for full constitutional rights in the future.

I aprreciate your time very much, so there is no need, for you to repond to this E-mail as I am confident that you will see it based on your reply to my previous e-mails.

Finally, based on your persoanl phone call and YES vote (keeping your word), you will have my support and my vote in any of your future political endevors.

Let me know how and when I can be of help.

Best Regards...
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.