• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please remember to thank your representatives if they voted for SB 93

Drakon

I sent off an email to Representative Keith Ripp thanking him for his vote for SB 93.

Thank you Rep. Ripp for supporting our 2nd Amendment rights and voting for the passage of SB 93. It is an important step towards restoring the rights of Wisconsin citizens to protect themselves and their families. We remain hopeful that in a few years time we may revisit this issue and pass true Constitutional Carry.

Sincerely,

##### & ###########

########, WI

It took him all of 28 minutes to get back to me! Thank you again sir! Here is what he wrote.....

xxxx and xxxx,

Thank you for your email and support. As a life time member of the NRA and hunting instructor I know the importance of protecting 2nd Amendment rights and this bill does that. Wisconsinites should have the right to conceal carry and do so with out the fear of prosecution and knowing that that right is protected in statutes. I also am pleased that this bill will allow those that choose to conceal carry to also do so in other states.

Sincerely,

Keith Ripp

Wisconsin State Representative

47th Assembly District

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
My thank-you

-
Dear Representative Loudenbeck,
Thank you very much for your Aye vote on SB93, our Concealed Carry bill. When Governor Walker signs this into law, the law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin will finally be able to defend themselves if they choose. You can be proud of your role in making this happen and proud of keeping your oath of office to uphold both the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Wisconsin!.

A very happy constituent,
-

XDFDE45

Krusick is going to get a big
bootyshake.gif
from me :banghead:.

Outdoorsman1

Here's Mine....

Ms. Kerkman

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for your persoanl call regarding my E-mails on the SB-93 Concealed Carry Bill. I was impressed that you took the time to place the call.

Also, I would also like to THANK YOU for voting yes on the Bill. It was not the true "Constitutional Carry" Bill the I was hoping for but it IS better to have this bill than one that could have been worse, and it is also a step in the right direction for full constitutional rights in the future.

I aprreciate your time very much, so there is no need, for you to repond to this E-mail as I am confident that you will see it based on your reply to my previous e-mails.

Finally, based on your persoanl phone call and YES vote (keeping your word), you will have my support and my vote in any of your future political endevors.

Let me know how and when I can be of help.

Best Regards...