Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

I just wanted to give a heart felt "Thank You" to all of those who helped make this happen. All of those who took the time to write their representatives, or spent countless hours shooting out emails, and attending meet n greets. It was an amazing feat given that only a year and half ago no one was even open carrying.

You should all be very proud, I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    I just wanted to give a heart felt "Thank You" to all of those who helped make this happen. All of those who took the time to write their representatives, or spent countless hours shooting out emails, and attending meet n greets. It was an amazing feat given that only a year and half ago no one was even open carrying.

Very well expressed and I concur
    ".......shall not be infringed."

Boring town board meetings, busting butt to cook food for "Open Carry Picnic", traveling to other picnics, passing out flyers, meeting all sorts of wierd people, (kidding), was all worth it!!! THANK YOU, to all that have put effort into this. Great Day!!!!!!

McX
    dont forget alot of StarBucks coffee.

Thumbs up Thanks Everyone! We Still Have To Keep Going!

I hope we will continue our Starbucks events, Lizzy's Fish Dinner and Breakfast events, Town Hall meetings, emails, letters, phone calls, etc....

I know I will continue to open carry! I am very proud of all my friends and Patriots who have worked so hard for this!

Thanks Everyone!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

The victory is ours, but the fight will continue..... As will the fish dinners at Lizzy's.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Now we need to make it our point to overwhelm the permit applications in the 1st week that they are allowing submissions. These government paper-pushers need more work to do and they have to issue the permit within a certain time frame.

Well said!
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

We have gained ground, and I do appreciate the effort to get what we have gotten so far, but I will be in suspense until Walker's signature is on the document. And we still have a lot of fight to get Constitutional Carry with an optional permit system.

Let's not settle for what w e have gotten, but instead let's use this to push forward and get what we started fighting for in the first place.

Pam for Governor. lol
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

X1000

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

I propose a party

On the first day cc is legal, let's have a carry party.
    Or lots of littler carry parties.
    Everyone who has a permit, let's have a parade down Main St. wherever we are.
    Preferably together, but singly if we must.
    Open, concealed, or both.
    Celebrate our relative freedom.
    We can start @ Starbuck's & end @ Culver's.

How about a Carry Parade in Madison?
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    How about a Carry Parade in Madison?
    Perfect!
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    On the first day cc is legal, let's have a carry party.
    Or lots of littler carry parties.
    Everyone who has a permit, let's have a parade down Main St. wherever we are.
    Preferably together, but singly if we must.
    Open, concealed, or both.
    Celebrate our relative freedom.
    We can start @ Starbuck's & end @ Culver's.

so we talking cheeseburgers, 1911's, the whole 9 yards?

Yep! Can't say thank you enough!

Who would have thought that those extremists on the fringe of the evil gun culture, would in fact turn out to be the most consistent and reliable score of information on the laws as they are changing. hehehehehe...