• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you!

BrewTownBagger

I just wanted to give a heart felt "Thank You" to all of those who helped make this happen. All of those who took the time to write their representatives, or spent countless hours shooting out emails, and attending meet n greets. It was an amazing feat given that only a year and half ago no one was even open carrying.

You should all be very proud, I know I am. :)

Drakon

I just wanted to give a heart felt "Thank You" to all of those who helped make this happen. All of those who took the time to write their representatives, or spent countless hours shooting out emails, and attending meet n greets. It was an amazing feat given that only a year and half ago no one was even open carrying.

Very well expressed and I concur

metalman383

Boring town board meetings, busting butt to cook food for "Open Carry Picnic", traveling to other picnics, passing out flyers, meeting all sorts of wierd people, (kidding), was all worth it!!! THANK YOU, to all that have put effort into this. Great Day!!!!!!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks Everyone! We Still Have To Keep Going!

I hope we will continue our Starbucks events, Lizzy's Fish Dinner and Breakfast events, Town Hall meetings, emails, letters, phone calls, etc....

I know I will continue to open carry! I am very proud of all my friends and Patriots who have worked so hard for this!

Thanks Everyone!

smithman

Now we need to make it our point to overwhelm the permit applications in the 1st week that they are allowing submissions. These government paper-pushers need more work to do and they have to issue the permit within a certain time frame.

jpm84092

Well said!

CalicoJack10

We have gained ground, and I do appreciate the effort to get what we have gotten so far, but I will be in suspense until Walker's signature is on the document. And we still have a lot of fight to get Constitutional Carry with an optional permit system.

Let's not settle for what w e have gotten, but instead let's use this to push forward and get what we started fighting for in the first place.

Pam for Governor. lol

Outdoorsman1

X1000

Outdoorsman1

MKEgal

I propose a party

On the first day cc is legal, let's have a carry party.
Or lots of littler carry parties.
Everyone who has a permit, let's have a parade down Main St. wherever we are.
Preferably together, but singly if we must.
Open, concealed, or both.
Celebrate our relative freedom.
We can start @ Starbuck's & end @ Culver's.

M

McX

On the first day cc is legal, let's have a carry party.
Or lots of littler carry parties.
Everyone who has a permit, let's have a parade down Main St. wherever we are.
Preferably together, but singly if we must.
Open, concealed, or both.
Celebrate our relative freedom.
We can start @ Starbuck's & end @ Culver's.

so we talking cheeseburgers, 1911's, the whole 9 yards?

cleveland

Yep! Can't say thank you enough!

Who would have thought that those extremists on the fringe of the evil gun culture, would in fact turn out to be the most consistent and reliable score of information on the laws as they are changing. hehehehehe...