• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FREE Cleveland's Ugly holser *Non-raffle*

cleveland

Looks like you have access to a Ruger SR-9 so I am in assuming you'll send it to Virginia.

I do, HOWEVER a last minute disclaimer is the entries are limited to WI residents only. This is about celebrating our unshackling!

I know, I'm an SOB. I do come by it naturally though. :)

Last edited:

Da Po-lock

I never lucky to ever win anything but I could use one to ram my Ruger P944 down my pants. CONCEALED ALL DA WAY BAY-BEEEEEE.

Thank you for your contribution......

..........Hopeful Po-lock

Last edited: