• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zein & Gene German

HandyHamlet

Thanks for the post. The comments are awesome.

"...To hear the lamentation of the women!"

I really am enjoying the whining. And Crying. And moaning... Life really does imitate art. And YES. Conan the Barbarian IS art.

:dude:

Last edited:

phred

Gene German cited for disorderly conduct - and he was not open carrying a handgun. Poetic justice?

He should have taken some training if he was going to get "politically involved".

HandyHamlet

Wonder if you can still get the "friends" discount for his classes? maybe if you are an attorney...

:lol:

And on a side note can I just say that "Dickman" is the greatest name ever.

Last edited:

protias

Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort
For months, people have been holding a "solidarity sing-a-long" in the Capitol every day at noon. There has never been an incident of violence. Until today... when the pro gun advocates came to witness the Assembly vote on the CCW bill -- yeah, you know, the one that's going to make us "safer" because now the "good guys" will protect us. Shame.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kati...s-visit-solidary-sing-along/10150201637347060

CalicoJack10

Gene German cited for disorderly conduct - and he was not open carrying a handgun. Poetic justice?

He should have taken some training if he was going to get "politically involved".

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I would have trained him for free. Lmfao

XDFDE45

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I would have trained him for free. Lmfao
rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

MKEgal

But, Gene trains other people, so he doesn't need training, right?
I mean, he's so great, isn't he?
[/sarcasm]

Really, from what I've read of the man even if CJ offered a complete set of courses + room & board absolutely free, German would probably turn him down. Possibly even in a huff.

I've posted elsewhere:
If they did put the flag draped over the singers (not just held above, or in front, not touching them), they deserve the DC arrest.
If there was a fight, everyone involved deserved the DC arrest.
I'm willing to believe that Zein was moving in what should have been a clear walkway, but belongings weren't out of the way, so he couldn't get past unless he ran over them. Not his fault.

I wonder why the singers aren't arrested every day, since there have been complaints from workers at the Capitol that their work is disturbed by the noise.

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

Where is the video? All you have is a single person't accusation that a punch was thrown. We have other witnesses which counter that claim. If someone tries to rip a flag, or whatever else you are carrying, out of your hand, don't you think that some shoving may occur? You are allowed to defend yourself when someone else attacks. The man carrying the flag was attacked first according to eyewitness accounts.

Interceptor_Knight

But, Gene trains other people, so he doesn't need training, right?
I mean, he's so great, isn't he?
[/sarcasm]

Really, from what I've read of the man even if CJ offered a complete set of courses + room & board absolutely free, German would probably turn him down. Possibly even in a huff.
Comic attempts aside, this was not a lack of training issue. Gene has been in the self defense business a long time. Why would you presume that Gene would turn down advanced use of force classes in a huff?

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Because some may think he comes off as an elitist, snob, who is against open carry and Constitutional Carry? That he thinks he is the one and only authority on firearms in several different states? Because he thinks the Laws we live under are dictated by his influence on our governing body?

But then again, who really knows for sure? And I base my observations on gossip.

angel.gif

Last edited:

protias

WAVE posted on their facebook page who the one guy has a gun store in Milwaukee (never heard of the store before) and then Gene, who teaches people how to shoot. Way to go guys, you've done more to hurt us than any of us who obeyed the law and were harassed!

Interceptor_Knight

The video (hasn't been released) will show that no punch was thrown. The punch and chipped tooth story was fabricated. Michael J. Dickman reportedly is well known by the Madison police as a trouble maker. The group singing may be peaceful but this man assaulted Mr Rahr and attempted to take the flag away with force. His force was apparently met with resistance which is allowed by WI Statute. Property may be protected by force.
Dickman said he tried to pull the flag away from Rahr
He admits it himself.... End of story....

Last edited: