• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jerry B, your a lair

bigdaddy1

Just saw on the news were she stated that Wisconsin voters in a 2 to 1 margin are against concealed carry. She just openly lied on the news and should be called out for her false tactics. She is obviously unscroupulous and willing to say anything to make the fearful believe her crap.

HandyHamlet

Yah, but you know what. She doesn't look like a ghoul in person. I think she is just crying out to the heavens for someone, anyone, to... uhm, make her feel like a lady. If you catch my drift. Give her "attention". It must be so hard being so frigid and lonely.

Jeri, baby, give me a call. If you are a good girl daddy MIGHT let you hold his gun.

Last edited:

Archangel

Just saw on the news were she stated that Wisconsin voters in a 2 to 1 margin are against concealed carry. She just openly lied on the news and should be called out for her false tactics. She is obviously unscroupulous and willing to say anything to make the fearful believe her crap.

She's a LAIR?

Where is her lair located?

:monkey:banana::lol::banana::monkey

SourKraut

So what if she isn't lying. The USA is a Republic not a democracy, it doesn't matter what the majority wants. The Constitution is the law.

Hmm,

Maybe we should take up a collection to buy her a gun.

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
So what if she isn't lying. The USA is a Republic not a democracy, it doesn't matter what the majority wants. The Constitution is the law.

Hmm,

Yep, the wench is just doing what she's told!

Attachments

• Corporate Controlled Media.jpg
    Corporate Controlled Media.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Sheeple.jpg
    Sheeple.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Sheeple TV.jpg
    Sheeple TV.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 98

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com

Not having seen the news report where she made this claim, did the reporter ask her any followup questions or ask her for a cite? Or did the reporter simply take what Jeri said without questioning it -- which I suspect is the case.

It used to be that reporters were also journalists that were knowledgeable about the background of the stories on which they were working ... I guess that these days it's more important to look good than to know one's craft.

SourKraut

They had her on ABC 12 here in Milwaukee.

"Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it."- George from "Seinfield"

Captain Nemo

Doesn't matter. There are liars on both sides of the fence. For example Walker.He lied to us. Saying he would sign any concealed carry legislation the legislature sent to him, then brow beating the legislature to include training and permits and look at Barretts puppet, Flynn. Lies are the feasts of politicians.

Last edited:

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Doesn't matter. There are liars on both sides of the fence. For example Walker.He lied to us. Saying he would sign any concealed carry legislation the legislature sent to him, then brow beating the legislature to include training and permits and look at Barretts puppet, Flynn. Lies are the feasts of politicians.

+1,000

logables

Governor Walker did not lie to anybody. He is signing the conceal carry bill the legislature is sending him as you wrote in your post. My opinion.

protias

I've seen WAVE say something like a 4:1 margin against CC... :rolleyes:

Lurchiron

Hmm,

She doesn't need to own a gun...just one(1) bullet:shocker:

MKEgal

JamesCanby said:
...did the reporter ask her any followup questions or ask her for a cite? Or did the reporter simply take what Jeri said without questioning it -- which I suspect is the case.
No, and yes.
I saw her on Ch. 12 in MKE, but the video on their website now is an edited version w/o her lies.

But if we take her flawed poll of 500 people @ 70% against cc = 350 against
and add in only the one JS Online poll of more than 35,000 people @ 80% for = 28000 for,
the Constitution is obviously way ahead.
(Then there are all the other media polls that were pulled once they swung in favor of the Constitution.)
No, none of these polls is 'scientifically reliable', but they give a pretty good idea of which way people lean.

ETA: And then there are how many hundreds of thousands of people who voted for A1S25 in 1998?

Last edited:

GlockRDH

Polls may or may not (probalby NOT in the instance) be scientific...Short of polling EVERYTONE in the state youre not gonna get accurate data... Shes a tool ofthe left... I like the idea of raising funds for a 'gift certificate' for a firearm...we dont need to be accused of making a straw purchase if shes not legally able to buy her onw...lol