• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Headed to Belfair

Trigger Dr

Leaving in 10 minutes, (8:30 pm) will be at Crazy Eric's for greasy burger (Ummmmmm Good) and choclate malt. Anyone going to join the wife and I?

1245A Defender

well,,,

Did the mason county meanies come and check you out again?
seems you did this about a year ago, a ten minute heads up for a meet?
how was your burger?
i would have liked to come too, but i didnt get it in time..

amlevin

Leaving in 10 minutes, (8:30 pm) will be at Crazy Eric's for greasy burger (Ummmmmm Good) and choclate malt. Anyone going to join the wife and I?

Crazy Eric's. What a name from the past. I remember when their "Flagship" store was in Silverdale and it was run by the brothers that owned it. They hired real good looking gals back then. We're talking late 50's, early 60's.

There burgers and fries were almost as good as from In-N-Out Burgers.