Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61

Thread: yet another display of cops abusing their power

  1. #1
    Regular Member Ctclassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT, ,
    Posts
    172

    yet another display of cops abusing their power


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Shelton
    Posts
    138
    when is it going to end? cops that think they can do whatever the hell they want. They don't even know their own laws.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Rich B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mitola View Post
    They don't even know their own laws.
    I am starting to believe that many of them just don't care.

    Do you think any of them in this video will be personally punished for this?

  4. #4
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Posted in another thread:

    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ence-Day/page2









    News4's Darcy Spencer spoke to a woman who lost her phone for several days after taping an arrest in Chinatown.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...124142248.html
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northern CT
    Posts
    44
    I don't think it's the cops 'abusing power', I think it's a case of police being forced to harrass citizens due to all the "feel good" laws inacted in the last 10 years or so that are supposed to "protect" us. There just doing there jobs by "inforcing" the laws now on the books. Don't get me wrong, what's happened to our country in regards to our rights and the trampleing of our Constitution is just downright scary. This is NOT the the country I grew up in and i'm pretty sure most here would say the same. Everyday you see more and more "abuses" of the Constitution in the name of "protecting" us. But you know what, I DON'T NEED THERE DAMN PROTECTION. I can protect myself if it means losing everything this country once stood for. And really, you now have to ask yourself where does it all end??
    Last edited by USAR-VET; 06-22-2011 at 06:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Rich B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    I think it's a case of police being forced to harrass citizens due to all the "feel good" laws inacted in the last 10 years or so that are supposed to "protect" us
    They may try to use that as an excuse, but whether it is arrests for OC, arrests for photography or arrests for recording police, they are almost never going by the law at all.

    Disorderly conduct?
    Wiretapping?
    Breach of peace?

    Ignorance of the law is no excuse for us, it shouldn't be for them either.

  7. #7
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    ...
    uhm. Photography is not a crime.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northern CT
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    uhm. Photography is not a crime.
    Sorry....it is. You can't photograph Federal buildings, Railroad stations, and of course any military installation. NOT my law, but this is what's its come to.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Rich B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    Sorry....it is. You can't photograph Federal buildings, Railroad stations, and of course any military installation. NOT my law, but this is what's its come to.
    Please cite the law.

    http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/1...eral-building/

    http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...king-any-laws/

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/balt...-rail-station/

    http://www.ehow.com/list_5824342_reg...allations.html
    Last edited by Rich B; 06-22-2011 at 07:29 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    Sorry....it is. You can't photograph Federal buildings, Railroad stations, and of course any military installation. NOT my law, but this is what's its come to.
    Yes, please cite the law because you could not be more wrong. Photography/video is protected by the 1st A.

    You can take pictures of ANYTHING (or ANYONE) you see from a public place.

    You CAN photograph Federal buildings. They even had to release a memo about it. Of course the memo is ignored as we see above.

    http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...Uufb9rkUqd01yQ

    see page 2


    Metra has yearly photography competitions ENCOURAGING photography of stations and subways. Just because the cops and guards say 9-11 makes it illegal does not make it so. And Merta Cops continue to illegally arrest photographers.

    I will give you posted parts of military bases. Maybe inside a court room. General Assembly... But that's about it.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-22-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  11. #11
    Regular Member KIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    Sorry....it is. You can't photograph Federal buildings, Railroad stations, and of course any military installation. NOT my law, but this is what's its come to.
    I too would be curious.

    Every case I followed since 9/11 pointed to agencies creating "rules", but no laws.

    There is the famous case of the tourist that was taking pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge for example. There is a huge difference between doing something a government agency doesn't want you to do, versus, actually getting arrested and charged.

    I think we need to go even further. When an agency oversteps its boundaries and arrests someone when they didn't break any laws, that agency should be held liable. I'd like to see officers that overstep their bounds actually spend as much time behind bars as those they knowingly falsely arrest.

    Far too much abuse and it's inexcusable.

    This is not LEO bashing, it's the truth.

    Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

    Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctclassic View Post
    What a ******* joke. These scumbag thugs are out of control and there definitely needs to be a lawsuit against the bastards and their shithole city. The term "pigs" is coming back into favor. Here's one reason. The gutless little ***** was afraid some one in their own yard was going to do what? Turn the hose on him. What a useless piece of **** hiding behind a badge--yet again.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

  13. #13
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    Sorry....it is. You can't photograph Federal buildings, Railroad stations, and of course any military installation. NOT my law, but this is what's its come to.
    There is no such law in any place you mention except military bases with restricted areas. This isn't quite Nazi Germany, but we're getting there.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

  14. #14
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779

    2 reporters handcuffed, removed from Taxicab Commission meeting

    This is happening EVERY SINGLE DAY people. Every single day.

    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.




    Posted at 04:45 PM ET, 06/22/2011
    2 reporters handcuffed, removed from Taxicab Commission meeting
    By John Kelly and Mike DeBonis

    A meeting of the D.C. Taxicab Commission erupted in shouts and protests this morning when two reporters were placed in handcuffs and removed by U.S. Park Police officers.

    snip

    “The Park Police came, pointed me out and said, ‘You need to come with me.’ I don’t remember exactly what I said, but I said, ‘I’m a reporter; this is a public meeting.’ ... It was a pretty reasonable back-and-forth.”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...NvfH_blog.html
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  15. #15
    Regular Member Rich B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,910
    Disorderly conduct because someone decided they didn't like 'your kind' around there.

    Why does that sound so familiar to me? ;-)

  16. #16
    Regular Member KIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    960
    Cuz yer just shady looking as all hell. Throw in the hot pink t-shirt and..... well.... you know.

    None of the incidents discussed here are nearly as bad as the Florida (Miami, I think) incident where the cops just opened fire on the guy and then proceeded to destroy evidence from bystanders.

    FREAKING INSANE!!!!

    Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

    Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Old Saybrook, CT
    Posts
    469
    I went to the Rochester City Website. Only one of the leaders had their email address up available for all to see.
    He was Darel Porter. So I wrote to him. He has since replied Three (!!!) times to me with more information as it became available. This, even though I made it clear that I was not a resident of Rochester.

    Appended below is an email he sent me this morning. It sounds like they are handling it. All charges have been dismissed and He's acknowlidging that the officers may have acted incorrectly.

    Mr Porter explicitly states that it is not the policy of the city to interfere with people videotaping police activities. No wiggle room there.

    This is not a boiler plate letter. He took the time to write this to me. Note the little line at the end "One Day You May Become A Rochester Resident".

    Overall, I'm really impressed with this guy.

    Don



    Thank you Donald,

    Below you will find a copy of the Joint News Release by our Mayor Thomas S. Richards, City Council President Lovely A. Warren and Chief of Police James Sheppard:

    (Monday, June 27, 2011)-We support the decision of the Monroe County District Attorney’s office to dismiss the criminal charges against Emily Good. Whatever the specific circumstances that led to Ms. Good’s arrest, we see no purpose in pursuing the criminal charges.

    We believe that the incident that led to Ms. Good’s arrest and the subsequent ticketing for parking violations of vehicles belonging to members of an organization associated with Ms. Good raise issues with respect to the conduct of Rochester Police Officers that require an internal review. A review into both matters has been initiated.

    Police officers must be able to cope with a high degree of stress while performing often times dangerous duties, relying on their training and experience to guide their behavior. As routine as a traffic stop may appear, it has proven over time to be a potentially dangerous activity for police. None the less, police must conduct themselves with appropriate respect for the rights of those involved or who are observing their actions.

    There is a mandated legal process that governs our internal response when police officers behavior is called into question. We must respect this process and that may be frustrating to those who may have already made up their mind about the outcome. We have confidence that the review will be fair and impartial and invite Ms. Good and anyone else with firsthand information to participate. We will withhold our judgment until the review is completed.

    Whatever the outcome of the internal review, we want to make clear that it is not the policy or practice of the Rochester Police Department to prevent citizens from observing its activities-including photographing or videotaping-as long as it does not interfere with the safe conduct of those activities. It is also not the policy or practice of the Department to selectively enforce laws in response to the activities of a group or individual. This has always been the case and it is being reinforced within the Department, so that it will be abundantly clear to everyone.

    I hope this is to your satisfaction, and we take the time because we care what you think.
    Note: One Day You May Become A Rochester Resident!

    Darryl W. Porter
    Assistant to the Mayor

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Old Saybrook, CT
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by USAR-VET View Post
    I don't think it's the cops 'abusing power', I think it's a case of police being forced to harrass citizens due to all the "feel good" laws inacted in the last 10 years or so that are supposed to "protect" us. There just doing there jobs by "inforcing" the laws now on the books. Don't get me wrong, what's happened to our country in regards to our rights and the trampleing of our Constitution is just downright scary. This is NOT the the country I grew up in and i'm pretty sure most here would say the same. Everyday you see more and more "abuses" of the Constitution in the name of "protecting" us. But you know what, I DON'T NEED THERE DAMN PROTECTION. I can protect myself if it means losing everything this country once stood for. And really, you now have to ask yourself where does it all end??
    It ends with gun guys not blindly electing Republicans regardless of their stand on the 4th and 5th Amendments. Lets not forget that all this horse crap started with Bush.

    I'm in no way saying the answer is with Democrats. But blindly voting for Republicans is also not hte answer. We need more libertarians or at the least more libertarian minded republicans in office like Ron and Rand Paul.

    Don

  19. #19
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmdon View Post
    It ends with gun guys not blindly electing Republicans regardless of their stand on the 4th and 5th Amendments. Lets not forget that all this horse crap started with Bush.

    I'm in no way saying the answer is with Democrats. But blindly voting for Republicans is also not hte answer. We need more libertarians or at the least more libertarian minded republicans in office like Ron and Rand Paul.

    Don
    This started with klinton and his pos ag, reno. They got the AWB rammed through; they killed women and babies at Waco, not Bush. Bush got the AWB sunsetted. The VAST majority of NRA A or A+ rated candidates are Republicans. There are no schumers, finesteins, boxers, barney the franks or mccarthys in the GOP. And look at whom Bush appointed to the SC. Compare that with the ******** obooba did. Their qualifications: one's gay and the other's Hispanic, period. That they're both morons and liars didn't matter to the messiah.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

  20. #20
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmdon View Post
    I went to the Rochester City Website. Only one of the leaders had their email address up available for all to see.
    He was Darel Porter. So I wrote to him. He has since replied Three (!!!) times to me with more information as it became available. This, even though I made it clear that I was not a resident of Rochester.

    Appended below is an email he sent me this morning. It sounds like they are handling it. All charges have been dismissed and He's acknowlidging that the officers may have acted incorrectly.

    Mr Porter explicitly states that it is not the policy of the city to interfere with people videotaping police activities. No wiggle room there.

    This is not a boiler plate letter. He took the time to write this to me. Note the little line at the end "One Day You May Become A Rochester Resident".

    Overall, I'm really impressed with this guy.

    Don



    Thank you Donald,

    Below you will find a copy of the Joint News Release by our Mayor Thomas S. Richards, City Council President Lovely A. Warren and Chief of Police James Sheppard:

    (Monday, June 27, 2011)-We support the decision of the Monroe County District Attorney’s office to dismiss the criminal charges against Emily Good. Whatever the specific circumstances that led to Ms. Good’s arrest, we see no purpose in pursuing the criminal charges.

    We believe that the incident that led to Ms. Good’s arrest and the subsequent ticketing for parking violations of vehicles belonging to members of an organization associated with Ms. Good raise issues with respect to the conduct of Rochester Police Officers that require an internal review. A review into both matters has been initiated.

    Police officers must be able to cope with a high degree of stress while performing often times dangerous duties, relying on their training and experience to guide their behavior. As routine as a traffic stop may appear, it has proven over time to be a potentially dangerous activity for police. None the less, police must conduct themselves with appropriate respect for the rights of those involved or who are observing their actions.

    There is a mandated legal process that governs our internal response when police officers behavior is called into question. We must respect this process and that may be frustrating to those who may have already made up their mind about the outcome. We have confidence that the review will be fair and impartial and invite Ms. Good and anyone else with firsthand information to participate. We will withhold our judgment until the review is completed.

    Whatever the outcome of the internal review, we want to make clear that it is not the policy or practice of the Rochester Police Department to prevent citizens from observing its activities-including photographing or videotaping-as long as it does not interfere with the safe conduct of those activities. It is also not the policy or practice of the Department to selectively enforce laws in response to the activities of a group or individual. This has always been the case and it is being reinforced within the Department, so that it will be abundantly clear to everyone.

    I hope this is to your satisfaction, and we take the time because we care what you think.
    Note: One Day You May Become A Rochester Resident!

    Darryl W. Porter
    Assistant to the Mayor
    Blah, blah, blah. What the dirtbags see is a huge lawsuit by this woman against them. Firing that gutless, pos thug would show they were serious. Nothing will come of this. Certainly not in the Gulag.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

  21. #21
    Regular Member Rich B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Blah, blah, blah. What the dirtbags see is a huge lawsuit by this woman against them. Firing that gutless, pos thug would show they were serious. Nothing will come of this. Certainly not in the Gulag.
    I have to agree, this sounds like the same BS I have received from departments. Hell, just look at the ridiculous responses I got from Wallingford in response to the IA investigation into my case.

    Did you ask this guy if the same officers being investigated are the ones investigating it like Wallingford did?

  22. #22
    Regular Member Ctclassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT, ,
    Posts
    172
    I heard on a local news station ( I believe it was NBC30 ) that the Rochester Dept. did in fact drop the charges on this lady, but at the same time the Chief ( I believe ) of the same dept. issued to all the patrol officers.... RULERS, yes 12" rulers to take on duty with them and issue tickets to anyone, in and around the courthouse etc... who has parked over a foot from the curb. I guess the HEAT got to him, and he has adopted the, 'I'll show you' mentallity. What a surprise!!

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Old Saybrook, CT
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    This started with klinton and his pos ag, reno. They got the AWB rammed through; they killed women and babies at Waco, not Bush. Bush got the AWB sunsetted. The VAST majority of NRA A or A+ rated candidates are Republicans. There are no schumers, finesteins, boxers, barney the franks or mccarthys in the GOP. And look at whom Bush appointed to the SC. Compare that with the ******** obooba did. Their qualifications: one's gay and the other's Hispanic, period. That they're both morons and liars didn't matter to the messiah.
    Uh. . . you're kidding right?? About the only thing Bush supported was the 2nd Amendment.

    If thats good enough for you, then go back to your cave and live your life.

    Bush gutted the 4th and 5th Amendments which is what this abuse of police power is all about. Its not about guns. Its about the right to do what you want on your property. Its about being free from unreasonable searches and seizures.

    This is what I mean about all this crap. The republican are WORSE than the democrats when it comes to keeping the cops in line. So please don't piss and moan ignorantly about Obama when the cops conduct a warrantless search of your house. Conservatives don't respect liberty. They're too busy pushing their own version of morality down people's throats. 9/11 gave the Ashcrofts of the Bush Admin what they needed to start intruding on and spying on the citizens of this country.

    Open your eyes.

    Don

    p.s. Most of what you said about democrats is true, but that does not change the fact that the Republicans have been just as bad, but in a different way.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Thundar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    This started with klinton and his pos ag, reno. They got the AWB rammed through; they killed women and babies at Waco, not Bush. Bush got the AWB sunsetted. The VAST majority of NRA A or A+ rated candidates are Republicans. There are no schumers, finesteins, boxers, barney the franks or mccarthys in the GOP. And look at whom Bush appointed to the SC. Compare that with the ******** obooba did. Their qualifications: one's gay and the other's Hispanic, period. That they're both morons and liars didn't matter to the messiah.
    This started with the 17th A and was accelerated by that POS FDR. Our republic may never recover from those twin towers of disaster!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

    The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

  25. #25
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmdon View Post
    Uh. . . you're kidding right?? About the only thing Bush supported was the 2nd Amendment.

    If thats good enough for you, then go back to your cave and live your life.

    Bush gutted the 4th and 5th Amendments which is what this abuse of police power is all about. Its not about guns. Its about the right to do what you want on your property. Its about being free from unreasonable searches and seizures.

    This is what I mean about all this crap. The republican are WORSE than the democrats when it comes to keeping the cops in line. So please don't piss and moan ignorantly about Obama when the cops conduct a warrantless search of your house. Conservatives don't respect liberty. They're too busy pushing their own version of morality down people's throats. 9/11 gave the Ashcrofts of the Bush Admin what they needed to start intruding on and spying on the citizens of this country.

    Open your eyes.

    Don

    p.s. Most of what you said about democrats is true, but that does not change the fact that the Republicans have been just as bad, but in a different way.
    Bush appointed Conservatives to the Supreme Court. How's obama doing? That's why we have the gun rights we have now. There was no "gutting" of the 5th Amendment and it only peripherally applies in this case should charges have been levied. I named several democraps. Match them with Republicans of the same stripe. Name one Republican that should be included in that group of scumbags, the pride of the democrat party along with pelosi, wienerboy, Blago, etc, etc. How many women and babies were murdered by the fbi under Ashcroft? How about reno and klinton? I never said Republicans were perfect, just better than democraps on a playing field that takes our rights into prime position. And I never said I agreed with Bush across the board, because I didn't. But he deserves a lot of credit in the areas I did mention. What should obama get credit for? I believe if there was no 2A the others would be meaningless. And Conservatives not supporting liberty is news to a lot of people on this forum. Would probably surprise Reagan, Goldwater and others, as well. And if I live in a cave, it must have a pretty good library.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •