• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Changed My Mind

choover

Yes they are and thank you.

I love it and hate to let it go but I carry my Colt 45 and my ruger LCR so that makes the browning the only expendable one in a pinch, Ill buy another later on. Gonna sell it and my savage 22 scoped mag to help finalize the house

MKEgal

Folks, it's against site rules to sell firearms here.
(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE" OR RAFFLE ADS:
We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such). The good news is that one of our newest sponsors, www.OutdoorsTrader.com offers just such a service.

There's also www.gunbroker.com

Last edited:

eastmeyers

Attention

We need a classifieds here. The antis can advertise here, why not us?

Someday, you will say something like, "Dangit I shoulda never sold that gun".
But it is still against OCDO rules, the reason is because, they get paid by Google Ads, to NOT have classifieds. By having classifieds on this site, it is against their policy, and OCDO's contract can be terminated. OP PLEASE delete your OP, and PM the Administrator to have the thread deleted. So OCDO can afford to run this site, and we can continue to use the site.

Thank you in advanced!

Last edited: