Thread: Weiner Announces Run for President

Weiner Announces Run for President

Westchester, NY Former US Congressman Weiner told a packed media event that he knows in his heart that his political goals are true and pure. He is therefore announcing that he is officially running for President of the United States as the candidate for the Social Progressive Party. He stated that he was very excited about the campaign, and that he was very proud to announce his running mate as Attorney General Eric Holder. Weiner Holder 2012 - thats the ticket. He went on to say that they were perfect running mates because Eric Holder preverts justice every day, and well he was just a pervert.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Holder is a Eugenicist, and Weiner is an Exhibitionist. Only a few letters apart...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Very funny, did you make it up or snag it from somewhere? If you snagged it I'd love the link so I can spread it around.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

I heard the weiner-holder 2012 joke at the coffee machine at work. I wrote the words to get OCDO people reading. Use/change as you see fit.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Westchester, NY Former US Congressman Weiner told a packed media event that he knows in his heart that his political goals are true and pure. He is therefore announcing that he is officially running for President of the United States as the candidate for the Social Progressive Party. He stated that he was very excited about the campaign, and that he was very proud to announce his running mate as Attorney General Eric Holder. Weiner Holder 2012 - thats the ticket. He went on to say that they were perfect running mates because Eric Holder preverts justice every day, and well he was just a pervert.
    Good ticket, as they're both dicks.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post

We really NEED a SARCASM font on this board.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

That we do, OCW.

I'm surprised he didn't find a running mate with the last name of Schnitzel. According to Wikipedia, it's only called Wiener Schnitzel if it is made of boxed-in, milk-fed veal and coated in breadcrumbs...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    We really NEED a SARCASM font on this board.
    I just use a blue font, most people can see the sarcasm anyway.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...