• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weiner Announces Run for President

Thundar

Westchester, NY Former US Congressman Weiner told a packed media event that he knows in his heart that his political goals are true and pure. He is therefore announcing that he is officially running for President of the United States as the candidate for the Social Progressive Party. He stated that he was very excited about the campaign, and that he was very proud to announce his running mate as Attorney General Eric Holder. Weiner Holder 2012 - thats the ticket. He went on to say that they were perfect running mates because Eric Holder preverts justice every day, and well he was just a pervert.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Very funny, did you make it up or snag it from somewhere? If you snagged it I'd love the link so I can spread it around.

Gunslinger

Westchester, NY Former US Congressman Weiner told a packed media event that he knows in his heart that his political goals are true and pure. He is therefore announcing that he is officially running for President of the United States as the candidate for the Social Progressive Party. He stated that he was very excited about the campaign, and that he was very proud to announce his running mate as Attorney General Eric Holder. Weiner Holder 2012 - thats the ticket. He went on to say that they were perfect running mates because Eric Holder preverts justice every day, and well he was just a pervert.

Good ticket, as they're both dicks.

OldCurlyWolf

We really NEED a SARCASM font on this board.
:shocker:

since9

Campaign Veteran
That we do, OCW.

I'm surprised he didn't find a running mate with the last name of Schnitzel. According to Wikipedia, it's only called Wiener Schnitzel if it is made of boxed-in, milk-fed veal and coated in breadcrumbs...