• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVE Reports Walker has signed SB 93 in closed door meeting!!!

Canard

Is he even required to sign it since it passed both houses by 2/3 majority? He's probably just signing it to get his name on it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Is he even required to sign it since it passed both houses by 2/3 majority? He's probably just signing it to get his name on it.

2/3 has nothing to do with it. He can let it take affect without signing, he can sign or he can veto all or part of it.

Everyone I know says that it was actually http://www.progressive.org/kemble062211.html that broke the story. However, no reputable news source has said so.

oliverclotheshoff

Jesse

It's really too bad you can't comment on their page without "liking" it... I refuse to do so because it would be embarrassing :) and I think I would quite likely become physically ill from clicking that button on their page.

Looking at their page is like staring at the sun... you know its going to be bad but I just couldn't help reading all the nonsense on their page lol

VW_Factor

It's really too bad you can't comment on their page without "liking" it... I refuse to do so because it would be embarrassing :) and I think I would quite likely become physically ill from clicking that button on their page.

Looking at their page is like staring at the sun... you know its going to be bad but I just couldn't help reading all the nonsense on their page lol

Like it, then delete the notification. You can remove the like without the comment going away. They will have to remove it.

SourKraut

Kind of funny how everybody that commented on Gov. Walker signing the bill "liked" it.

:lol:

EDIT-I mean on the wave F-book page.

Last edited:

VW_Factor

Took them a couple hours to delete my post. I reliked the page, and I was no longer able to post a comment. So a little more than 2 hours I guess. At any rate, plain silly as far as I am concerned.

johnny amish

Chances are you will end up like the rest of us and not allowed to post your comments. WAVE will not allow anyone to post who is not like minded.

M

McX

i hope Walker gave Wisconsin Carry one of the pens he signed the bill with as a souvinere.

Wolf1477

LoL you're right Jesse, that Fakebook page is like a frikkin trainwreck, you just *know* it's gonna end badly, but you just can't quite make yourself turn away.

I love her comment "This isn't over, our 10's of thousands of supporters..." 10's of thousands? Really? Why is it I've never met anyone who's ever even heard of WAVE, outside of the gun community. You look at their Fakebook page and there's usually the same sorry a$$ couple dozen people commenting to the typical "The sky is falling" type posts.

WAVE and their ilk can continue to believe what they want to believe (we are in the USA after all), but, I wish they could pull their heads out of the sand long enough to see what's going on with the rest of the freakin' world and what happens with gun bans elsewhere.

Ban = "Since I don't approve of an action due to my own
(pick one:
fears
insecurities
need to control everyone/everything around me
god complex
meanness
) nobody else can do this activity either"

Bah! It's too darn early to let Jeri's Kids wreck my day.