• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVE Reports Walker has signed SB 93 in closed door meeting!!!

Gomir

LoL you're right Jesse, that Fakebook page is like a frikkin trainwreck, you just *know* it's gonna end badly, but you just can't quite make yourself turn away.

I love her comment "This isn't over, our 10's of thousands of supporters..." 10's of thousands? Really? Why is it I've never met anyone who's ever even heard of WAVE, outside of the gun community. You look at their Fakebook page and there's usually the same sorry a$$ couple dozen people commenting to the typical "The sky is falling" type posts.

WAVE and their ilk can continue to believe what they want to believe (we are in the USA after all), but, I wish they could pull their heads out of the sand long enough to see what's going on with the rest of the freakin' world and what happens with gun bans elsewhere.

Ban = "Since I don't approve of an action due to my own
(pick one:
fears
insecurities
need to control everyone/everything around me
god complex
meanness
) nobody else can do this activity either"

Bah! It's too darn early to let Jeri's Kids wreck my day.

If you are talking about Jerry Lewis, I find this very offensive, my daughter is one of his kids.

MKEgal

I've just left voice messages & sent emails to both Sen. Galloway & the senior field rep for the NRA in WI, asking them to confirm the rumor.

Wow... even before I finished this post I had a call from Galloway's office.
It has NOT been signed,
and Walker plans to sign it with *much* fanfare & publicity.
He will definitely actually physically sign it.
"No pocket signing" is how she put it.
(If he didn't sign in - she said - 10 days, it becomes law anyway.)

Outdoorsman1

Heard on the news this morning that Gov. Walker will be signing the Budget Bill next week... Hoping the concealed carry bill will be soon after that.

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Heard on the news this morning that Gov. Walker will be signing the Budget Bill next week... Hoping the concealed carry bill will be soon after that.

Outdoorsman1

He will be signing the budget Tomorrow at a Manufacturing plant in ( Ashwaubenon) a suburb of Green Bay, the protesters are going to be out in Force....WE ALL SHOULD PROTEST THE PROTESTERS, WITH Thank you for Concealed Carry signs :)

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
I've just left voice messages & sent emails to both Sen. Galloway & the senior field rep for the NRA in WI, asking them to confirm the rumor.

Wow... even before I finished this post I had a call from Galloway's office.
It has NOT been signed,
and Walker plans to sign it with *much* fanfare & publicity.
He will definitely actually physically sign it.
"No pocket signing" is how she put it.
(If he didn't sign in - she said - 10 days, it becomes law anyway.)
Let's see;I think that's a six working day maximum... so that means Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.... :monkey