• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July is Bring a Friend for Free Month!

REALteach4u

You read that right folks! Here's the message from Matt, so I hope to see some of you soon.

Bring a Friend for FREE in July!!!!!!

(yes, absolutley free)

To Celebrate the 4th of July and the freedoms our Founding Fathers fought to give us,
Canovi & Associates is offering an AMAZING deal for the whole month of July.

During the month of July, if you register for one of our Advanced Firearms Training Courses, you may bring a friend along for FREE!!! Click the link below to register Today!

Just think how impressed your friend will be when they find out about the incredible training they will receive for absolutely nothing!

Take advantage of this special offer that will only be available until the end of July.

See below for all details -

Stay Safe & Keep Training,
Matt Canovi

http://www.mattcanovi.com/index.php?option=com_seminar&Itemid=168

Bring a Friend for FREE!
During the month of July you may bring a friend for free to any of the Advanced Firearms Training Courses offered by Canovi & Associates. When registering for the course, please register both people and let us know that you want to take advantage of this amazing deal. For additional information about our courses, go to www.mattcanovi.com ,email info@mattcanovi.com ,
or call 417-742-3435
Offer Expires: July 31st, 2011

Last edited: