Thread: San Diego Thursday dinner 6/22/11

San Diego Thursday dinner 6/22/11

Sorry about the late notice, yes its tomorrow night but maybe I can get some people together.

Dinner at the beach, 6pm at the Firehouse eatery in Pacific Beach, and maybe some coffee or billiards afterwards.

http://www.firehousepb.com/

For any new people this is a regular meetup place for UOC, owner is very PRO 2A as well as the coffee shop and billiards hall. RSVP here for a head count..

NEW PEOPLE!!!! if you have been considering UOC'ing please attend even if you dont want to carry first time come meet us and learn as much as you can from some veterans in the UOC movement.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Think you mean 6/23/11.

I can't make it..i'm on kid watch lockdown.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Yes I mean the 23rd which is a Thursday....Damn.

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Dangit, not a good night for me; cya next meet.

I can't make this one. My wife is not feeling well, and I don't want to leave her alone.
    Maybe the next one.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Not enough lead time

Sorry guys no one can make it im going to cancel, my bad for tryng so late to organize.

No worries...at least you are willing to put out the effort to organize San Diego meets.

how about some dates in the future? give me some days that work for people so I can get an idea.

Mid-day weekends are better for me.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.