• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego Thursday dinner 6/22/11

Firemark

Sorry about the late notice, yes its tomorrow night but maybe I can get some people together.

Dinner at the beach, 6pm at the Firehouse eatery in Pacific Beach, and maybe some coffee or billiards afterwards.

http://www.firehousepb.com/

For any new people this is a regular meetup place for UOC, owner is very PRO 2A as well as the coffee shop and billiards hall. RSVP here for a head count..

NEW PEOPLE!!!! if you have been considering UOC'ing please attend even if you dont want to carry first time come meet us and learn as much as you can from some veterans in the UOC movement.

Firemark

Not enough lead time

Sorry guys no one can make it im going to cancel, my bad for tryng so late to organize.

Firemark

how about some dates in the future? give me some days that work for people so I can get an idea.