• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurant Security Glad That Customer Needed A Handgun To Buy A Cheeseburger

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Great article, thanks for sharing. Instructions for the Assemblyman- Insert foot in mouth, stop talking!

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Now what do you say to that Mr Portantino?

BZ Marine ....if this law passes we wil be reduced to open carry of Long guns or our tactical shotguns.....Oooh pretty scary for the unarmed citizens in Cali ...practice making ready your rifles and shotguns in case this absurd law comes into force.....

Last edited:

MKEgal

I don't understand...

The GGWAG (good guy w/ a gun) said that as police approached he acted like a criminal - holstered, got on his knees, hands on his head - then the officers made him lie down and took his pistol, even though he'd been on the phone w/ 911 telling them the situation, to pass along to the officers.
So they knew he was the good guy, & his pistol was holstered when they got there, so why the felon treatment?

BTW, here's another article linked from that Examiner one, about a brawl at McD's. So much for not 'needing' a gun to get a burger, huh?