Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anything going on this Saturday or Sunday?

  1. #1
    Regular Member T Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Livonia, Michigan. USA
    Posts
    207

    Cool Anything going on this Saturday or Sunday?

    What's going on everybody!!!!! At work bored it's 3:49am.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Yooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houghton County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    808
    I'm looking forward to the sun making it's first appearance in quite some time. It clouded up on Friday (the 17th) and I haven't seen the sun since. It's rained every day since then too. The sun is supposed to make a fashionably late appearance this Saturday (25th) and I'm looking forward to the meeting. Hoping that the sun brings one of it's friends along, namely Warm Temperatures, it sucks having to wear a jacket this late into June!!!!!
    Rand Paul 2016

  3. #3
    Regular Member eastmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,383
    I would reply to this but your off line...
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

    "Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

  4. #4
    Regular Member T Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Livonia, Michigan. USA
    Posts
    207

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    I would reply to this but your off line...
    I'm back I get instant e Mail notifications too

  5. #5
    Regular Member T Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Livonia, Michigan. USA
    Posts
    207

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
    I'm looking forward to the sun making it's first appearance in quite some time. It clouded up on Friday (the 17th) and I haven't seen the sun since. It's rained every day since then too. The sun is supposed to make a fashionably late appearance this Saturday (25th) and I'm looking forward to the meeting. Hoping that the sun brings one of it's friends along, namely Warm Temperatures, it sucks having to wear a jacket this late into June!!!!!
    What meeting?

  6. #6
    Regular Member Yooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houghton County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by T Mack View Post
    What meeting?
    Between me and the sun....I'm missing it dearly, but am going to reprimand it for being away for so long :P
    Rand Paul 2016

  7. #7
    Regular Member T Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Livonia, Michigan. USA
    Posts
    207

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
    Between me and the sun....I'm missing it dearly, but am going to reprimand it for being away for so long :P
    The SUN!!!! Gotcha

  8. #8
    Regular Member eastmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,383
    What part of the state are you in? Detroit has its Carnival going on in Hart Plaza this weekend. Then Monday is the International Freedom Festival.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

    "Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

  9. #9
    Regular Member Yooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houghton County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    What part of the state are you in? Detroit has its Carnival going on in Hart Plaza this weekend. Then Monday is the International Freedom Festival.
    Me? I'm about 430 miles NW as a crow flies from Joe Louis Arena....
    Rand Paul 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •