• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC breakfast 6/25/11 - RCD @ Parham & I-95 @ 9:30 AM

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Most of the usual suspects will be at the usual places ordering the usual for breakfast. One grumpy olde phart may or may not be among us this time around. I'd tell you all why but it hurts too much from laughing all over again when I start to explain what happened. About all I can say is that there is now medical confirmation of what we always suspected and accused him of.

See you at breakfast. I might be persuaded to tell the story then.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just maybe, might be persuaded to tell story phirst hand.

If you see me that'll be me.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Just maybe, might be persuaded to tell story phirst hand.

If you see me that'll be me.

You know what you have to do in order to be there to tell the tale. It's been how many days that you have refused to do it? I'd say that other thing that means about the same as "fish or cut bait" but that might be too much of a hint.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I've been running solar panels back and forth all day. I may just take a few hours off and come.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A certain olde phart will not be allowed to leave his place of current confinement to attend the breakfast meeting. Those wishing to visit him will be given info on how to gain access without going through a complete TSA-style groping. (Those wishing to go through a complete TSA-type experience will be given the info they need for that if they ask nicely.)

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
A certain olde phart will not be allowed to leave his place of current confinement to attend the breakfast meeting. Those wishing to visit him will be given info on how to gain access without going through a complete TSA-style groping. (Those wishing to go through a complete TSA-type experience will be given the info they need for that if they ask nicely.)

stay safe.

If we can work out the logistics, I'll go with you set him straight.
Damn...another trip to that place:uhoh: