• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big River Leather Custom Holster Karma Celebration - Giveaway -

Big River Leather

Big River Leather Holster - WINNER IS FAST ED!!!

So I drew 5 hours early. I think everyone had entered that was going too. I went to http://www.random.org/ and let it select the post # which came up as #34, Fast Ed's entry. Congratulations! drop me a PM and we'll get you in the que

I came here today to offer up a Free Custom Holster of your choice in celebration of the new pending CC legislation for WI. As a WI resident this has been a long time coming and something I feel proud to have worked for by keeping in constant communication with my legislators. I saw that Cleveland was doing the same thing so I checked with him to make sure I wasn't stepping on his toes by offering this up at the same time. He was gracious enough to give me a big fat OK.

So, here are the rules (yes there are rules) -

Respond to this thread one time if you are in on this karma (heretofore the term used for giveaway). You can put down the gun model if you would like, or just type "I'm in", whatever you want. If you type in "your holsters SUCK" I reserve the right to go to the next entry :D

You must be a member of this forum and have a minimum of 10 posts.

You must be a WI resident.

The holster can be any one of my holster models shown on my website. The karma will be for a standard or standard reinforced holster. Exotic Trim or custom work can be added for an upcharge.

It has to be for a gun mold listed on my website. You are welcome to check with me if you do not see your gun listed. Sometimes I will forget to add it or if I think it is a popular enough model that I don't have yet, I may consider adding it. If your gun is not on my list and you want to transport it to the Prescott area, I can use your gun for a mold though I will need it for a day or two.

Shipping is included.

Though my wait time is backed up about 7 months right now, I will sneak this one in for you before the law takes effect, either Oct or Nov 1st likely.

The winner will be picked on Friday, July 1st and posted here. Not sure of my selection method yet, but it will be random.

Feel free to visit my website - http://www.bigriverleather.com

Here are a few samples -

489_CCP_P232_Ostrich.jpg

489_P245011-1.jpg

489_IMG_0070_5_Web_Crop.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0701-1.jpg

IMG_8243.jpg

DCTshortXDM1-1.jpg

DLIP229RCORDBLKOST.jpg

That's enough for now. Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

I'm IN.... Awesome looking holsters....

Glock 27 for sure...

And might be interested in an additional XD 40...

Outdoorsman1

cleveland

I was pretty flattered to get your request. Clearly you make an AWESOME looking holster. Someday I may be there, but I'm not there yet! So I want in too!

Ruger LC9, Sprinfield XD, or GLOCK 19.

Bobby

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Very nice work. I'll throw my name, along with my thanks for the offer, in the ring for a 5" no rail 1911.

M

McX

i'm in..........i think............i dont know if i have a gun that fits the categories.