• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big River Leather Custom Holster Karma Celebration - Giveaway -

Da Po-lock

I'm in too. Springfield XDM

I'd be proud to slide my shooter into such a fine piece of skin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your contribution......

..........Hopeful Po-lock

Last edited:

Russf

Any color (or combination of colors) that I stock black, medium or dark brown, cordovan, natural or blue(!). Standard holsters with reinforcement trim if desired. If you want horsehide, exotic trims etc, you can pay what the upcharge is for that particular option(s).

Great looking holsters. WOW

MKEgal

I need some good karma for a change.
I'm in.
(If I posted pix of pistols & soft, round female body parts they'd probably get yanked, but would it help me win?) :p

jpm84092

With respect to this give away, it sucks that I moved to Utah. But my congratulations to your Sir and to all of Wisconsin on the new Bill. IF it helps me to qualify, I returned to WI in early May and provided training to WI residents at Bargain Basement prices - particularly if they were veterans or WI Carry members.

Yellow Cat with the M-4 (Jim)