• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joyce Foundation and WAVE Spending Against Us

wild boar

This is the last part of this very good read on w.a.v.e.

Wisconsin citizens will soon be able to responsibly carry a concealed weapon. The careful and coordinated work of left-wing advocacy groups – underwritten by millions of dollars in out-of-state money – could not stop what was good for Wisconsin. Wisconsin is not for sale to left-wing out-of-state foundations wishing to buy a liberal utopia at the expense of the future of this great state.

This was great, it picked those "groups" apart!!!!! NOW THIS IS JOURNALISM. Boar out.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I think it's funny they dropped 1.5 Million on Wisconsin & we got CCW anyways....let em waste their money clearly they have no real power, specially since we have a Majority in Madison...lol

Last edited:

rimmer

This beating that the Libs took is Great. It sorta gets in your blood. We all need to find other places that we can stop their ugly head from rising. I like it. I hope they go broke trying to stop us.
oscar

wild boar

you're right MKEgal...

Imagine if all that money had been spent to reduce violence,
or help victims protect themselves from being harmed again... :uhoh:

...things for the elderly like better door locks, window locks, hell anything. But, what did they do, spent it to try to stop people who want nothing more than to help protect them. Though, they did spend the money in WI, YAA, just on the wrong things. We thank them for SPENDING IN WISCONSIN.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool:

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Though, they did spend the money in WI, YAA, just on the wrong things.

Yes, they could have given Jeri a makeover for starters. The poor thing. Everyone knows sex sells.

Wonder how much of that money she gets to keep. A couple hundred t-shirts can't be that expensive.

thumbphp__1.jpg

Last edited:

baldp8

Wow, I've never seen her before. She's not at all bad, except for being bald. Who's the ugly dude with the long hair at the microphone?

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Yes, they could have given Jeri a makeover for starters. The poor thing. Everyone knows sex sells.

Wonder how much of that money she gets to keep. A couple hundred t-shirts can't be that expensive.

thumbphp__1.jpg

Her WAVE award winner buddy, the police chief of Oregon and Wisconsin Police Chiefs Association political liaison (convenient) doesn't look too happy. Wonder if they had an argument over Flynn.

HandyHamlet

-Comment deleted because trans genders/hermaphrodites are people and do not deserve to be compared to that WAVE ghoul-

My apologies.

Last edited:

oak1971

-Comment deleted because trans genders/hermaphrodites are people and do not deserve to be compared to that WAVE ghoul-

My apologies.

She's a man baby!

[video=youtube;WgOIEGz7o_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon

thumbphp__1.jpg
Her WAVE award winner buddy, the police chief of Oregon and Wisconsin Police Chiefs Association political liaison (convenient) doesn't look too happy. Wonder if they had an argument over Flynn.
I think he's wondering how soon she is going to be replaced....

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
WAVE and their ilk find wealth in violence. We spend our wealth in an attempt to prevent violence. Who is truly the anti-violence group?

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Where have I seen these names before? Sounds like a bunch of elitist hottsy tottsy champagne drinkers getting together for some mutual back scratching and butt picking like a bunch of chimps.

http://www.waveedfund.org/content/freedom-gun-violence-awards

Honoring Extraordinary Dedication to Preventing Gun Violence

WAVE's second Freedom from Gun Violence awards event on May 6th, 2010 was a lively evening of recognition for individuals and groups with extraordinary dedication to preventing gun violence.

More than 100 supporters got together at Cuvee Champagne/Celebration in Milwaukee for refreshments, awards presentations and a great set of music by Paul Cebar. Artasia Gallery stayed open after hours for our guests.

The 2010 Freedom from Gun Violence honorees:

-Creating at State of Peace Leadership Award-
Mayor Tom Barret

-Gun Violence Prevention Outstanding Partner Awards-
Doug Petit - Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association (aka Oregon Police Chief)
Petti Seger - Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence

-Gun Violence Prevention Champion Awards-
Senator Spencer Coggs and Representative Anthony Staskunas

-Gun Violence Prevention Outstanding Volunteer Award-
Stephen Fong

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
The WAVE ghouls and their elitist friends gather at "Cuvee's" for champagne.

http://www.cuveemke.com/

WCI members gather at Culvers for cheeseburgers.

Guess we know what some of the Joyce Foundation millions was used for. Does anyone truly believe those who were sucking champagne and eating truffles that night truly care about violence in Milwaukee's inner city.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

WTF????

I clicked on your link and a big orange lady's bit appears with the prompt "enter" underneath it?

vag.jpg

And they "starred" the little man in the boat for us idiots to find! Now I know that a "cuvee" is.