• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buffalo Holster Giveaway in Celebration of CC in Wisconsin...

hardballer

FREE HOLSTER! Concealed Carry! Woo Hoo! Buffalo Holster!

I'll give one lucky person a custom made Buffalo Holster of their choice and matching mag holder.

Post on this thread to be included in the FREE drawing. Names will be put in a hat and the lucky person's name will be pulled out of the hat August 1st. Delivery on or before October 31st 2011

Must be a WI resident.

Check here for holsters. http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/

No purchase necessary. I'll cover shipping and insurance. Good luck!

IWB concealed carry.
Purse/Pocket holster
Open Carry Holster
Open Carry Holster

If you don't see your firearm listed, no worries. I am adding new guns all the time.

Last edited:

Mlutz

Looks like I'm out of luck... Didn't see my cc firearm listed. :-(

Da Po-lock

I'm in for this one too.

The Fobus RU97 I have is for my Ruger P94 which is also an EXACT fit for the Taurus 24/7 so I should be good to go for these beauties you make too.

Thanks Hardballer...

..........Hopeful Po-lock